IGR

dr_dazmo

I don't take these "manipulation" theories too seriously.

The fact is that the strength of the Aussie dollar - and particularly the very recent appreciation - has taken the gloss off the goldies for the present. Other "new" producers such as RMS and FML are suffering in the same way as their SP's demonstrate.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That probably depends on your interpretation of "manipulation". Try as I might I can't think of a single use of a bot that isn't at some level manipulation of the market. Even dribbling out sells or buys so as not to impact the SP is manipulation at some level.

And if the bots haven't been working on this one then all I can assume is that there is a room full of traders somewhere in a factory in India who are trading small parcels on a regular basis. :biggrin:

irrespective what term/word is used , I think we all feel the share price should be trading are higher levels then what we have been seeing.... To see 1.10 for the Aus $ is Alice in Wonderland stuff with LSD sprinkled over it .... definitely got me stumped how the POG has aligned itself with US$/Aus$...

It sure is a little depressing.

Are there any accountant types out there who can do a beer coaster estimate of the worth of IGR right now? I guess you would have to make a few assumptions about PE etc but if anyone has a view they would like to offer I would be interested in the discussion.

Thanks Duster, I see what you mean. Gold stocks have had a fair run and it looks as if the gloss might be rubbing off for the time being. Where IGR is headed? No idea. We need the TA gurus to give a possible answer. I have been looking but the chart tells me to hang off for now. 37c maybe!!

R/ Mj.

Received a letter and stock valuation dated 2/2/11 from RBS Morgans today (suppose you may have received it by now or will get in the next day or two).

They rate IGR as a buy with a target price of $.83

Expected net profit for this financial year of $9.53m rising to $29.2m following year and $37.8 the year after that.

Hi Duster. we had a discussion last week on this. Trend is still south so will stay out. Did make a few quick trades in at 43.5 out at 45 just for fun. Reason, I was bored. Did say 36c . Lets wait and see.

R/MJ.