IGR

dr_dazmo

In reply to: Marsupial on Saturday 23/08/08 06:04pm

Be patient Be patient Be bloody patient.

As a large holder in my terms I too am bitterly disappointed with the current sp of IGA but it has nothing to do with management. I often chat with the Directors and believe me they are also disappointed with the drop caused mostly by at least one insto wanting out at any cost. Hopefully that is now sorted out and when the gold sentiment returns there will be fast rise in price.

The Directors are extremely confident that the price will return to value. Many options open for them such as trucking the ore very soon rather than constucting the already purchased plant thus saving on $80m of capital cost , waiting for a take over at a realistic value which is a possibility, or even joint venture with a cashed up company.

What ever happens IGR will reward brave buyers with a 100% or 200% return on investment.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: Keith49 on Saturday 23/08/08 07:30pm

What ever happens IGR will reward brave buyers with a 100% or 200% return on investment.

Mostly agree but if this thing only goes to 40c over the next 12 months I will be searching out the blunt razor blades. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/king.gif

I think by this time next year we will be in a bull market again and IGR will be mining or very close. If that is true then even 80c would be very undervalued IMHO.

Although they are not guaranteed, I think we would have to be looking at extensions to current holdings by then also.

Cheers LS

ASX Announcement

Integra Mining Limited (ASX: IGR ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“IntegraÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂ) is pleased to report further high-grade gold results from its

ongoing drilling program at the Salt Creek gold deposit, part of the CompanyÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s 100%-owned Aldiss-Randalls Gold

Project near Kalgoorlie in Western Australia, where an aggressive exploration campaign continues to further define

and extend the existing resource base.

Results have been received for extensional RC drilling to the northwest, in-fill RC drilling and diamond drilling for

extensions at depth from the Salt Creek gold deposit (4.6Mt at 2.7 g/t for 400,000 contained ounces ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ see Table

3). Full results are provided in Table 1 and 2 below.

Please see actual announcement for more detail.

CC is trying hard to make an impression on the SP. It is worthy of some positive reaction.

Malfrey

(I hold IGR)

In reply to: malfrey on Tuesday 02/09/08 03:32pm

Can you believe how cheap this stock is.

NGF also offering good value.

Do any of you guys hold both.

I would be interested in which one is rated higher.

I think both a great buys

Cheers

CO

LGL also been trashed

AUD in favour and gold price really still pretty good.

In reply to: crudeoil on Thursday 04/09/08 07:11pm

Does it seem strange to anyone else here that at every level,from 19.5 to 23,on the sell side ,the last order is always for 6000 ? Its 10 am.

Why would that be ? To me,it almost looks like some sort of signal,or identification.

In reply to: Hottentott on Friday 05/09/08 11:05am

The heavy buys under 19c have been there for a little while. People were selling in to them slowly but surely. Then the news about Salt Creek came out and the price lifted. Almost in reaction to the increase in price there was quite a bit of activity on the sell side that saw the price drop back to the sub 19c level and the selling has constantly dribbled out once again.

The market is always stranger than any conspiracy theory could ever be but it looks to me like there are some people who are very happy for the price to stay where it is for a little while yet. I must say it worked for me over the last few weeks as I accumulated a little.

http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/hypocrite.gif

http://www.sharescene.com/html/sharesceneradio-logo.jpg

Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (16/09/2008 13:30:00):

IGR - Excellence in Mining and Exploration Presentation - Mr Chris Cairns, MD

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------