• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: nifty49 on Wednesday 07/11/07 08:32am

Highlights:

- SC ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“Strong mineralisation continues to the south-eastÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ SKRC107

- RD 7m @ 12.34 g/t and end of hole! and close to surface 44m

- RD " by comparison, the best aircore gold result from bedrock at the Salt Creek gold discovery (prior ro RC drilling) was 1 meter at 2.48 g/t gold from end of hole".

I'm excited!

In reply to: karmalocust on Wednesday 07/11/07 09:02am

Karma,

I'm not a geo either...RD results are significant because:

a)TheyÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢re hitting the host rock (main gold mineralisation, similar to SC) close to surface.

b)Aircore drilling is unreliable and is no true indication of real grades, to pull up those grades from a random hole is exciting, but grades already better than SC.

c)EOH ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ how deep is the mineralisation? We donÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t know because we hit mineralisation to end of hole - 7 meters at least.

IÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢m sure someone with a geo background can add significantly to my basic knowledgeÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦if IÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢m wrong please correct me so we all can learn.

Cheers

LSM

Now its real exciting with the first air core result from Red Dale being 7m @12.34.I have been on some great shares early days like FMG,MMX and JML and seen enormous gains but IGR is the most satisfying.Lets hope the RD results just keep comming at high grades.Surely our resource will get to 2m ounces soon and look forward to some further announcements at AGM on Friday.

Enjoy the week all you IGR holders.

Surely Chris Cairns must have some bad news to offer us ??? I must admit this share is challenging me ....time to throw away technical books ,and can I suggest ,let the market work this share out .....I'm out ,but hoping to buy back in tomorrow...it's hard going to work and picking out the price to buy or sell ....

It's time to start listening to my Neil Young ...."after the goldrush"?????? "Harvest"???? chardonnay in hand.Cheers to everbody! http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/king.gifhttp://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/lmaosmiley.gif

Who knows where the goldies could end. Au and Ag appear to be entering runaway status.

For those that remember the 76-77 and 79-80 bull market the gold stocks and gold literally gapped up day after day. Spot in London currently up 22.50 and looks to be building a bullish flag prior to NY open. Au could jump limit up tonight if the commercials can't turn it back around and they decide to cover. They must really be starting to hurt.

Are we setting up for a repeat performance of the 70's http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/icon14.gif ( I expect it to happen eventually but not this soon, I was rather expecting around 2010-2012.