dr_dazmo

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fergun,

Do not be on to much of a hurry CC got back to me today regarding the future cap raising that I had posted. He said that integra's normal cap raisings are SPP so we should get a good chance to buy in at OK levels. ( The last was not as it was not that far away from the rights issue in Nov 06) http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif

KL

In reply to: karmalocust on Monday 24/09/07 06:40pm

I like how the SP is rising without the help from Oodnadatta drilling. But IÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢m sure any hits would send IGR to the moon considering the ann to come from BHP re Olympic Dam - wow, wasnÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t that a steal!

In reply to: karmalocust on Monday 24/09/07 06:40pm

Hi k,

Did CC give any indication on when a capital raising could take place and am I right in thinking preferences would be to us shareholders , ie rights issue.

Also anything mentioned on timings of future announcements ie Barrick

Keith,

Here is the reply, hope it helps.

Ash,

While not so with the last cap raising (mainly because shareholders were offered a very attractive rights issue last November), it has been our practice to allow smaller shareholders to participate in a capital raising by way of an SPP - that way the smaller investors get the same price offered to the instos.

Regards,

Chris

In reply to: karmalocust on Tuesday 25/09/07 06:20am

One of the ann said to expect a tripling if assay results in sep compared to august for the SC disc. We have had only one SC result in sep therefore there should be 5 more to go or thereabouts, sould be very interesting ( there were 2 anns in aug)

KL

Yeah KLÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦but if the results arenÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t good I doubt CC would release them - possibly his still waiting on the labs for the southern extension, with the rest of the results being mediocre, which would explain the lack of news. Although, recent buying seems to point to some insider info, or is it just association with the POG and a general re-rating?

Looking forward to Red Dale but wonÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t get my hopes up too much seeing KIP6, French Kiss and KZ5 where barren.

LetÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s see if we can get to new all time highs this weekÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦IÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ll break open a nice bottle if we do.

All the best

LSM

In reply to: LSM on Tuesday 25/09/07 10:14am

Hi LSM

Thanks for your post. Just wondering if I have missed one of the quarterly reports....I thought KZ5 North/Central/South [all deep], KIP6 deep and French Kiss deep all were awaiting drilling and testing? Is this your understanding?

Cheers

Cdr