Jump to content

KAR - KAROON ENERGY LTD


Rogue Trader

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, sold half my .09c shares yesterday at $1.15 http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/wacko.gif Just my luck to see it skyrocket this today. Must be an announcement regarding farmin on the horizon. Thanx again for the tip Rogue http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Red

 

Selling yesterday is bloody painful.

 

I sold my shares at $1 & options at .80, never really got my oppertunity to get back in http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/grrr.gif

 

Im betting it goes into a trading halt, judging by the buying looks as big news to come (hope not http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/laughingsmiley.gif )

 

Now $1.64

 

Regards

 

Rogue Trader http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/devilsmiley.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, I managed to go back in a couple of days after selling (at a higher price) and still holding happily.... http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif As a matter of fact I actually bought some more a few days back.... http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/graduated.gif

I wonder what this move brings in terms of news.

RT, sorry to hear you're still on the sidelines. If you really think it goes to $2.00 then why not buy back in? IMO this could be a longer term play and it will go well above $2.00. Don't forget this is a commodities bubble and it will take another 2-3 years before it bursts.... http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Mr Ace

 

Glad to hear your still in enjoying the ride dont rush to sell, the strong buying going on is defnately signaling insiders know something, its smashed recent highs of $1.55 & buyers continue to buy nice size parcels at $1.60 & above, & as we know from recent rallies on KAR when she runs she runs!

 

You asked why dont I buy back in if I believe it will go $2+, I have my trading rules if I sell I buy back in either below what I sold it at or up to 10-15% higher than what I sold it at, paying 65% more than what I sold KAR previously is just a no no.

 

I have to type this for old times sake:

 

KARBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/lmaosmiley.gif

 

Hope you make a killing ACE, id wish you luck but you dont need it this is going towards $2+ enjoy http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

 

Regards

 

Rogue Trader http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/devilsmiley.gif

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanx RT. I sure enjoy the ride, but it's not the same if you're not holding.......http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

I think you should revisit those trading rules you have. You could have easily gone back in around $1.10-$1.15 like I did ($1.11). I even bought some more @1.33 the other day.

I have no problems selling and going back in at higher prices if the trend continues.

 

Strong volume and a new high of $1.75. Looks good to me....... http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

 

As you say........KARBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/lmaosmiley.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Word is that there is a $100 million farm in deal by British Gas into KAR .... British Gas to take a 60% equity stake in the exploration fields, leaving Australian shareholders with 40%. KAR is affectionately known as "son of Woodside" by its supporters.

 

Info. sourced from Weekend FR 19-20 March, back page cloumn by J. Durie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Farmout negotiations still taking place. "To date there has been serious interest by a number of large companies".

It seems to me that these "large companies" are fighting among them to get the deal. Only good stuff for KAR holders........ http://www2.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...