SOR - STRATEGIC ELEMENTS LIMITED

ShareCafe

Created by request:

STRATEGIC ELEMENTS LIMITED (SOR)

Regards, Sharescene.comÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ 

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got this in my email INBOX from a broker/ adviser

Your accountant probably doesn't know, however there is an ASX Company where tax-free capital gains can be made from the resources and technology sectors.

New Deals by Only Company With Tax Free Shares In Resources and Technology

Strategic Elements (SOR) is a unique listed Company awarded special Pooled Development Fund status by the Federal Government meaning most shareholders pay no tax on their capital gains or dividends.

It has just backed a deal on a revolutionary memory technology 10,000 x smaller than a human hair developed by the Number 1 ranked materials research team in the country. It targets the global $78 Billion memory market. More data in less space at less cost.

It is also on the hunt in WA's unexplored deserts for a Polish style of copper in collaboration with one of WA's most respected geologists. Several historic drill holes confirm the Company's position of seeking a major new discovery by applying proven overseas models to unexplored WA frontiers.

It has also just resolved to back drilling underneath a historic New Zealand gold mine where last historic sampling assays were an impressive 663.9 g/t over 0.75m including 5342.5 g/t over 0.25m. The mine was closed in 1914 due to water problems and World War One labour issues, and has had no modern exploration since.

Work on these and other projects is about to beginÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦to find out more please click here.

www.strategicelements.com.au

* The Company is registered by the Australian Federal Government under a special program to encourage investment into Australian SME's. The Company's special registration as a Pooled Development Fund provides most shareholders with tax-free capital gains when they sell their shares and tax-free dividends. The Company is listed on ASX under the code "SOR" on the Australian Stock Exchange and has a dual resources and technology exposure.

Potential investors should read more on the Company's tax advantages and projects and consult their professional advisor before making an investment decision.

Apparently, SOR has found a new "Strategy".

How did they persuade the Tax Office to forego CGT and income tax on dividends?

Not that I really care: I noticed the breakout on May 21st, and although I missed the best part on that day, I kept a close eye on it and bought last Friday when it appeared to form a base. Half-hourly chart attached.

post-20537-1433127694_thumb.jpg

I've taken part profit today: 11c to 20c was too good a profit to pass up; but I'll buy on pullback into this morning's gap-up.

• 4 months later...

SOR popped out again with another promising announcement concerning nanocubes: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics...idsId=01668689

While I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for those transparent wearable computers just yet, I reckon it's a good idea to be Long a few when the technology does take off. That aside, volatility offers opportunities for a few swinging snips.

post-20537-1444020889_thumb.jpg

I have traded the rally over the last 2 days and am building a Long position. Current stop 19c.

• 5 weeks later...

Support at 16-16.5c looks pretty safe now; momentum turned up, albeit on low volume.

Maybe there is something behind microcaps, just as Marcus Padley alluded to in his weekend column.

post-20537-1446600642_thumb.jpg

I'm buying - added at 18c.

stop 16c, target 23-26, on the assumption that 16c was a Higher Low, to be followed by a Higher High.

Like all minis, it's still a speccie, so DYOR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Agree, Varmi

Since that last post of mine, I have traded the swings, small bites at a time, but held on to one standing position throughout.

My medium term target is 23c; if that holds, I sell. If resistance breaks, I'll buy more.

post-20537-1449106962_thumb.png