What happened to Flower?

Dave_vic_ozz

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on your achievement, Flower. :)

I'm only Over B...dy 70, and, given the shape my lungs are in (thanks, Wittenoom :( ), unlikely to get to 80.

As to MA7 and Bourse, I saw the writing on the wall some time ago. I've been using Pulse for almost 10 years, initially in conjunction with the MA, but for the last 2-3 years as my main and only charting tool. As a frequent trader through OpenMarkets.com.au I get the subscription for free and it's at least as fast as webIRESS. Charts needed a little tweaking to get closer to Trinity, but there are other nice features, such as D-Boxes and Regression Channels that compensate for the loss.

I've never touched the new Bourse, but hear daily cries of despair from friends who try to transfer their current templates and trading methods across.

Marry Christmas, and a Happy and Prosperous 2018.

• 6 months later...
Just wondering if Flower bought back into CVN. If so, todayÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s action would cause Flower to feel a certain level of vindication as well as a sea of green print.

• 1 year later...

I think he last dropped by to pay his respects to arty.

And no, I suspect flower thrived on the argy bargy. Often he would quite willfully incite it and prolong it. I worked in a warehouse with another pommy bloke with much the same feisty attitude as flower, to the extent that even the interstate truckies would not go into the smoko room so as to avoid confrontations with him. Arty was pretty much the only ss poster that flower deferred to.