What happened to Flower?

Dave_vic_ozz

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted this 20/6 on the CVN thread..have heard nothing since.

Fellow Members,

Over the years, both on Sharescene and on another forum prior to that, I have often found reasons to write posts in disagreement with and always seem to have views contrary to another member, Flower.

Over the time, despite differing views, I have found reason to respect the gentleman for his commitment to his beliefs and readiness to stand by those beliefs by investing his own way.

It has come to my attention that he has been absent from these forums for several weeks which is, to my knowledge, very much out of character. Have checked his profile and his last login was much earlier this month and last posting 21st May.

I sent an IM on 4th June which has not been viewed as yet, and I have even phoned his residence several times without response(have never spoken previously ). Am hopeful my concern for his health is unfounded, perhaps he is on holidays or some other explanation.

Hate to think that something unpleasant has befallen this older gentleman, regardless of our differences.

If anyone has some news, please let me know.

Cheers, M

People do drift in & out of message boards, often for lengthy periods. They

may just tire of it for a while or whatever.

Probably nothing to worry about. I hope so.

SS has seemed to me to be less active of late, maybe that's got something

to do with it.

As far as I know, Flower has relatives in London, whom he visits every few years.

A few years ago, he quit driving the Margaret River school bus; so it is quite likely that he is spending an extended holiday back home. That would also explain why nobody answers his phone. (He won't travel without his wife.)

There have been a few that just ' disappear ' after being so active - Sabretooth was another and off course good old King Baz. It seems strange when they go from full on to nothing basically overnight. I agree with alonso though that SS has been relatively quiet of late - maybe it's the suppressed market ...

Cheers

Ozgaz

Haha ! - KB certainly liked to talk it up !!!!!

Cheers

Ozgaz