TLG - TALGA GROUP LTD

ShareCafe

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like CREASEY bought more in the placement!!

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“The Company is now fully funded to complete metallurgical and other

tests that will result in a dual graphite/graphene preliminary economic

study of the Nunasvaara graphite project in northern Sweden. The

Placement attracted encouraging support from major shareholders

including Yandal Investments Pty Ltd, a company controlled by prominent

prospector Mark Creasy plus new shareholders with significant interest in

the graphite space.ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂ

Hi wasa. Must be you, I and nipper only here interested in this one. Half of my holding bought in the 5's so happy with the current share price! Hard to determine a fair price for TLG given recent events and the fact the cost of production with graphene included seems an unknown quantity though alot cheaper than anticipated! :biggrin:

Half of my holding bought in the 5's so happy with the current share price - ditto :)

the 19 Feb 2014 results at Adelaide were very interesting to my untrained eye:

Key conclusions of the testwork include:

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Graphene can be directly and rapidly liberated from unprocessed Nunasvaara graphite ore in a one-step process with no intermediate stages/products.

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Quality of graphene produced is outstanding and comparable to graphene made from synthetic routes.

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Uses a processing method well suited for upscaling to bulk production.

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Graphite is liberated as part of the graphene production stream offering a path to potentially cheaper graphite production.

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ Nunasvaara ore has extraordinary physical properties that enable the graphene extraction process and that may be unique to the deposit.

The need for capital has been constant (a close run affair?) and Creasy stepping, twice, has helped enormously

Today's presentation has a 'kick in it's step' with conviction Swedish graphite/ sell the rest (iron ore/ WA)

and finally the brr presentation is an informative 33 minutes with CEOs of Triton TON and Talga TLG in a round table talk: http://www.brrmedia.com/event/122577

I pulled my 100K @ 19c; I think sales of iron ore leases will be the next kick, and a deal with someone for product not too far away.

Well I think when you look at LMB, TON and their market caps though hard to do an overall comparison imo TLG is the pick of the bunch even at these levels. :biggrin:

P.S. That BRR interview was well worth a listen to anyone interested in buying any graphite play. Both Brad and Mark displayed a very good knowledge of graphite in general and ironically Brad answered a question which really ticked all the boxes for TLG'S projects in Sweden which put a smile on my face as I listened! :biggrin:

mme: This Conference is NOT by chance here in town just this very week ahead of the biggest sporting event in Hong Kong all year round, i.e. the HK Rugby Sevens!

TLG for sure scored big today in sp appreciation. Whilst I got in just a touch below 10c, I am not complaining - I was LATE in getting aware of this stock! And due to a shortage of available funds, I did or rather could not buy as many as I wanted to...

All the best to the few holders (or posters) here!

wasa

• 4 weeks later...