TLG - TALGA GROUP LTD

ShareCafe

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another great announcement today but the shareprice didn't do anything except have a higher than usual turnover of nearly 4% of shares traded. Obviously there is a seller lurking and I'm interested in knowing how many more they have to go and who they are?

Having said that, KNL'S announcement was a shocker and I sympathise with those who have lost money on this one.

I still think TLG aside from SYR are the two ASX graphite picks. TLG'S current market cap imo is a joke given the current graphite information available along with it's iron ore prospects. :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TLG have the highest reported grade of graphite ore in the world. close to infrastructure , cheap power etc. With China holding circa 80% of the worlds current supply

this $20 mill company is looking good. market demand will be driven by the demand for "lithium ion" batteries in cars , machinery

etc . graphite comprising about 90 kg per unit. also the chinese efforts to continue to develop the nuclear "pebble bed technology"

which is be a big user of graphite . If you havent followed this do a google on the process. . relatively safe, lends itself to small

production units , does not have cooling problems and does not require a water supply as cooling of the graphite pellets( graphite

has the highest melting point of all minerals) which are cooled by helium.

• 2 weeks later...
And given the small percentage of area to date drilled plus infrastructure, location etc. relative to it's peers and market cap, it does look good! This also includes the fact they'll be one of the first to come into production if all goes to plan! Mustn't forget the iron ore aspect either which in itself really justifies imo the current market cap! :biggrin:

Yes I was going to add that to keep it in perspective with the figures given for SYR. Obviously like the figures given for SYR, TLG'S somewhere between 120 to 200 miilion tonnes and is also conceptual at this stage. TLG corporate tax and royalities etc are also worth noting aside from comments made today by other posters. Yes may not be as large as the SYR deposits but still a large project which is worthy of consideration imo given market cap is 20 plus times less than SYRS! :biggrin: