TLG - TALGA GROUP LTD

ShareCafe

Difficult to take this non-binding agreement , with no contractual obligated minimum quantity, to the bank for construction borrowing purposes. As s.p. has run up a bit recently, I was hoping for a better announcement.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

are we there yet?

• Expressions of interest received for Talga's lithium-ion battery anode products exceed 300% of planned annual capacity of the Vittangi Anode Project

• Talnode® products now in 36 active commercial engagements covering majority of planned European Li-ion battery manufacturers and 6 major global automotive OEMs

• Talga expanding scale of Niska Scoping Study as a result of this significant interest

• Li-ion battery megafactories set to require >2,500,000tpa active anode material by 2029, up from ~450,000tpa anode production today, with Europe the fastest growing market

Back in Menindee with some internet coverage today.

Had a long term sell order at 59 cents triggered Monday I think.

Can’t complain.

love this corner country.

Not the first time we have been up here, but the first time I ever seen it looking like it should.

Lots of rain in the early part of the year has filled dams, promoted lot# of flora growth, and given the locals a real boost.

Met some very happy people off the land.

Be back on weekend.

Mick

• 3 weeks later...

Quarterly out ......

In the next quarter we will continue to advance partnerships to support the development and financing of the Vittangi project, and complete a range of studies to map out its larger scale production potential in step with our customer demands.

And, at the end of 2020 June quarter, cash in bank was A$5.1million (down from $6.6m at end of previous Q)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...