TLG - TALGA GROUP LTD

ShareCafe

Simmo,

with SYR also announcing a "clarifying statement", it could be that one of the disclosure cops has been been active to ensure that companies, competent persons, haven't been able to make claims on visual interpretation without supporting evidence.

This would be important with graphite. TLG has the old cores to work over, as per the Ann; but it did take the wind out of the current euphoria (rather than the usual suspects)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All.

Some of people may not know but TLG have put themselves into a Trading Halt.

The reason for this request is to have C/R of $ 4 Million @32.5 @ a discount of 25.8%

to the previous 10 day VWAP, if demand is strong they will extend the C/R to raise up to $6 Million.

Ord Minnet are the brokers in charge.

Myself I believe the company should have waited until they released drilling results.

I myself, have accumulated over 400,000 shares.

And I am dissapointed that the discount is so big, but that is life, I suppose i should look

at it in a different perspective, aist I mean it may give me the chance to pick more shares up

at a lower price, that is if some people sell down.

I have rang TLG, and I am waiting for a call from Mark Thompson, they promised my call will be returned.

Cheers.

Simmo.

The Capital Raising comprises a private share placement to institutional and sophisticated investors of 6.95 million ordinary Talga shares at 32.5 cents per share to raise A$2.3 million. The Capital Raising was priced at a 19% discount to the Company's closing share price on 17 July 2012.

"The funds raised under the equity raising will be used to test highly prospective drill targets at its Swedish graphite and iron ore projects, upgrade resource estimates and enter preliminary economic studies with priority being advancing graphite deposits".

Held up well with the placement announcement today. Probably not enough volume available anyway if those involved in the placement attempt to offload once allocated. l Look forward to 50 cents plus shortly!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all.

There has been a substantial holder notice lodged to the ASX.

United Overseas Service Management, purchased 840,000 shares on the 3/9/2012,

they now hold 2,816,959 shares which = 5.28%.

The S/P should only go up from now, with all those loose shares gone.

Cheers.

Simmo.

• 2 weeks later...