TLG - TALGA GROUP LTD

ShareCafe

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is a great read. In fact by the time you finish it you may wonder why one should have shares in any other company on the exchange. After all this seems to be almost alchemy ...

However it does represent the research and writing of a person who currently owns 8% of the company and is certainly focused on the value of his investment. The whole graphite area has gone bananas in the past few years with multiple mines being discovered and hundreds of years of reserves. Consider Syrah for a start. Clearly the (currently) unique graphene potential in this mine is the money shot. I just wonder how long it will be before exploration turns up similar finds.

So true and this man has been a well respected researcher for many many years!

You are correct but it's a classic case imo of putting your money where your mouth is as GRIGOR and also THOMPSON have been doing!

Bear in mind it's the graphene which is the key here not the graphite!

biggrin:

I said once before, TLG is the type of stock worth just having a wee wager on just in case!! As usaul please dyor before buying or selling as I have a fair few.

I don't think it quite reached 50c. Topped at 48.5 I believe.

Perhaps it's just worth seeing how the development goes on the proposed plant in Germany. My guess is that teh company would be currently ramping up expressions of interest from a host of potential industrial users in anticipation of the plant. Not that far away.

As frustrating as it is as a long term holder not too phased if it didn't get there today! Could also be argued it's consolidating at these levels before attempting to travel to around 70 cents! :biggrin: As usual pdyor.