GUF

ShareCafe

Thanks Arty I see from your charts and comments that I haven't done enough research on it as yet. For instance didnt know about caveats I take into consideration what you said about RIO too. Although I am not put off at this point it would be nice to get in at 125 rather than 135 maybe in the middle isn't so bad either.

6-8 weeks for approx 90% return if it gets into the early 20's would be tempting though.

Thanks again.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hasnt taken a huge amount of effort to push through the sellers. Did think about taking profit when it hit the 16.5 level but have decided to hold off and see if it closes strong.

19c or 20c seems possible to me in the not too distant future ???

Disappointing they let a mil shares get through on opening and then release the Ann shortly after. Out at 16.5 16 and then 14.5. The coal is there so look for an entry once the dust settles hopefully closer to 10c. We shall see

Wish you luck Arty. I am waiting to see if it gets closer to 10.5. Personally I dont like coal but would enter at my preferred price. Please GUF prove me wrong and head back towards 20c. Have taken a less risk trade and entered MTS today at 3.10.

MJ.

• 1 month later...

Thanks Mick,

I still managed to squeeze a 10% net profit out of it, but now, six weeks on, the party seems to be truly over.

post-20537-1382406386_thumb.jpg

(I thought I'd give this final update before I boot GUF off my watchlist :huh: )