GUF

ShareCafe

Regal Funds Management aims to provide investors with superior investment returns.

Regal was founded in early 2004 and is a Sydney based long/short equity manager. Regal holds an Australian Financial Services License, number 277737.

Regal offers a range of products to suit different investment objectives across Asia and Australia.

Two Investment Strategies

The fundamental strategies utilise research driven, bottom up stock selection and are focused on Australia.

The quantitative strategies utilise a unique combination of long term and intraday factors across the Asian region.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Frodo.

I purchased GUF @ $1.07 and have watched them track down, I noticed in daily trade that somebody was playing

with them, Regal by the looks of things, well looks as though they achieved their aim.

Reagarding Mongolia, the company have said they will most likely float that off seperately.

All looking good as far as I am concerned.

Cheers.

Simmo.

• 6 months later...

Hi Frodo.

I am still in, and have increased my holding by over another 100,000 in the last couple of weeks, it looks

like some of the big boys are buying up as well, there has been quite a few x trades this week in the millions

so somebody is accumulating.

I should amagine that there will be a announcement before the end of the month, regarding offtake agreements

and the start of mining in Mongolia, if we can trust their previous ann.

Looking good.

Cheers.

Simmo.

• 3 weeks later...
I trying to get back into GUF as haven't held for some time now. I may have to pay a couple of cents more. Have faith that this is going to be good would like to put a some more in but all my money just about tied up in AGO so stuck atm.

Hi Frodo.

I sent a email to Mick Avery on monday, he is the M.D Questioning why they have not made any

announcement regarding the offtake agreements, and or the start of mining.

His reply was that the Mongolian Elections, held a few things up and that they would make a

announcement very shortly.

If you are into gold producers or near term producers, have a read of Beadell Resources ann from yesterday

with the Iron Ore Credits they will be one of the lowest gold producers @ roughly $420 per ounce, they should

start commissioning of the plant next month, with 1.2 Million ounce reserves & a resource of 4.3 Million

The intend to produce 175 ox per annum. imho they are under the radar,i mean not under the radar.

Please do your own research.

Cheers.

Simmo.

Hi EntrO.

IMHO the reason the s/p is down (being held down ) is the $20 Million worth of shares, to be issued to the Chaiman

on a 30 day VWAP, covering the period of 15 days before the ann & 15 days after, so he the chaiman can get as

many shares as possible.

IHB the company will ann the start of mining shortly after the 30 vwap has expired, and then you will see some

possitive movement in the s/p, if you go to there last presentation ann you will see they had 10 International parties

bidding for offtake agreements. I hold the shares and have paid a lot higher price than the current s/p.

I dont think you will get them much cheaper, than the current price.

Please do your own research.

Cheers.

Simmo.

Thanks for the analysis Simmo

I saw the share issue announcement yesterday and viewed it as a pretty poor (even greedy) move by management considering the

price action of the share in the last few months. Im still a holder at these levels, just thought it was an 'interesting' move by management to do this at such a time.

• 2 months later...