A1M - AIC MINES LIMITED

ShareCafe

I posted months ago when the stock was 92c that I sold and took a haircut. I had previously made a motza after having bought back in the GFC.

I recently re-entered in the low 40s and held all of them on the way back up to 62c. Then came the trading halt and disaster.

As I posted I bought 100,000 on the opening at 19c that fateful day and quickly sold at 26c.

I then bought those extra 400,000 at 26c on Wednesday so all up I am now holding 775,000 at an average of 32c in fact.

I'll probably look to sell 275,000 at around 50c (if they get there) and therefore be left holding a neat 500,000 at average 23c which is the cash backing so that to me would be a fantastic position to be in. The cash backing underpins 22c/23c IMO.

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously Melua, whilst the fact you have turned a profit is good, but, to post in a public domain about how wonderful you have been with all your accompanying figures is just showing off !!!! keep that sort of info to yourself buddy...

Cheers

Ozgaz

People ask the question. I provide the details. I couldn't give a flying hoot what you think good buddy!

I posted not that long ago that I took a $100K+ haircut on IAU so I post the good and the bad.

The reply was to mme's post. How do I put people on ignore on this site?

to post in a public domain about how wonderful you have been with all your accompanying figures is just showing off !!!!

I don't have a problem with melua doing this. It is not something I do myself but it is always interesting to read how somebody else thinks and operates.

Those who have followed my posts over the years know I say it exactly as it is. Both good and bad trades are posted. I'm guessing OZGAZ never bothered to read my post on IAU where I stated I had taken a $115,000 haircut on paper.

Well that got plenty of bites! as this is a public domain I thought we were all entitled to an opinion..wether you agree or disagree..but if my FIRST differing post offended you so much that you want to put me on ignore....go for your life !!!!!

Cheers

Ozgaz :rolleyes:

PS ...yes I did bother to read your post where you suffered a loss

Accumulation proper?

Or last-gasp pseudo rally to enable a few Mr Bigs to offload before ... the end?

post-20537-1344251446_thumb.jpg

As a predominantly Technical trader, I won't go near this one.