A1M - AIC MINES LIMITED

ShareCafe

NMC alias TAI is looking good. Latest drill results and further drilling to be completed augurs well for this company which will have an increase in mine life. One I've bought and chucked in the bottom drawer. Alot of shares on issue but they are in an excellant postion to hopefully return to shareholders some good returns in the mid to long term. IMO PDYOR before buying.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cable-guy this one is on my watchlist since I sold my VRE holding and have cash. Will look at accumulating. As I said before this one goes into the bottom drawer with the other NMC shares I already have.

You guys are missing my point entirely. Yesterday out of the blue, the volume sky rocketed. Lots of trades, yet price only marginally lower...so I could not work out if it was buyers or sellers driving the activity...either way there were buyers there to pick up the stock.

I have been a holder for last 5 years.

And until recently was also a holder in KZL cable guy, but sold out at 54cents ...DOH!!!

Still....have looked everywhere and cant understand where all of yesterdays action in TAI/NMC came from.

Kiril

http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/icon14.gif

Kiril, they're sellers I believe in some fund management from the rumour I heard. They were offloading and weren't too worried about the price they were getting. No doubt an ASX announcement will be forthcoming. I actually purchased some more today to throw into the bottom drawer. PDYOR.

Thanks MME.... however all this selling has been picked up......seems really cheap to me.

Must be Tricom...as they participated in underwriting recently.

Looks like I may buy some more as well....my bottom draw is getting very full.

Kiril

• 1 month later...