• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

IN REPLY TO A POST BY cable-guy, Mon 09/02/04 09:14pm

Cable guy had a look at TAI now NMC. At this stage producing gold before September 2005. Spoke to company representative who mentioned there was at present with upside 350,000oz of gold at Poulsen. Money on hand will get them through to production and I estimated that 100 000oz annually given a grading of approx. 12g/t will return a healthy pay packet to this company. Has alot of shares on issue being around 950 million but even so a rough future estimate on this one assuming a gold price of A$550oz would suggest a share price well above current trading of around 4.3 cents. I worked out about 20 million dollars a year less costs of which I don't envisage too many, gives it a SP over 25 cents!! Please do your own research before buying as I may of made a mistake.

Cable guy if you or anyone else knows of something which may alter this figure please respond, but this share to me is cheap if you are prepared to wait!!! I believe Patterson Ord Minnet are about to do a report on it. Cheers.

its is cheap, i own a few, but alot of punters took some at 5c in the placment, and i think they have just got the sh*t and sold out. Also drilling results taking longer than expected. i will buy mor eif it goes below 5 cents.

might have some more infor in a day or two

, but be patient

Drilling held back because of cyclone and bad weather. May take some time for the market to realise the true potential of this one Cable Guy. I bought some and will continue to accumulate at around these levels. Will place them in the bottom drawer. Interesting estimates of what gold is abled to be recovered from the initial depths (up to around 400 metres). Talk of recoverable amounts of the figure of around 400,000 oz. Do the maths and you come up with a share price worth alot more than the current price.

Please do your own research before buying.

• 2 weeks later...