ShareCafe

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: awol on Wednesday 25/10/06 08:41am

this has a lot of things going for it. In light of cameco's flood disaster, tHX's uranium spinifex ridge high grade would be amazing if drilled i reckon. Especially in light of potential changing of govt policies towards uranium (1st quarter 2007 labour party convention)

QUOTE (Halba @ Wednesday 25/10/06 10:02am)

Yes indeed. Besides the uranium, the PGE alone would make THX a very worthwhile investment, i feel .As I initially bought for the PGE, everything else is a bonus......perhaps a very big bonus. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

cheers

Hi,

promising move yesterday.

the close above 44c was nice to see. There is however, congestion to 48c before break is confirmed imo. Must now hold 44c and would not be surprised to see this level tested again.

The overhead downward trend line interestingly connects to the THX peak share price $1.09 (April 2002) - maybe insignificant aside from recent shadow top resistance (?).

I redrew the fibs using the top of the recent .48c spike high.

Comments appreciated.

I hold a few THXO's which are lagging and show that there is still uncertainty in the break - at least from some oppy sellers point of view.

Cheers

post-16-1161734428.jpg

In reply to: awol on Wednesday 25/10/06 09:39am

Well the following is certainly a bonus then awol. I'm

trying to gain a handle on the net cash THX stands to gain in the 2 next fy from the open cut Copernicus mine. THX share will be near 2,000 tonnes of Ni which at todays Ni price of >$32K US/t is a lot - of course before production cost of which I have no idea. So the coy should tell us imo.

I posted this elsewhere the other day.

Copernicus JV of which THX have a 40% interest - SMY 60%.

I just checked out the SMY annual report out today and found the following -

"The Company (SMY) continues to seek growth through exploration, acquisitions and joint ventures. We raised further funds from shareholders during the year to enable us to pursue these opportunities. To that effect we earned a 60% interest in the Copernicus Project which has increased the resource available to our Sally Malay mill. In addition our exploration activities have extended that resource with success on the Copernicus Deeps. We will continue to build on our resource base in the coming year and hope to be able to report further successes in the near future."

"The dispute with Thundelarra Exploration Limited over the Copernicus Project was settled on mutually favourable terms in April which should allow for the mining of the open cut resource (355,000 tonnes at 1.14% Ni) to commence in 2007, subject to receiving all necessary approvals. Drilling of the Copernicus Deeps resource is ongoing and results to date indicate that the resource continues to at least 300 metres below surface."

Of most interest to me was the SMY production forecast matrix where-by for forward production ex Copernicus they highlight

1.3%Ni, 0.6%Cu, .05%Co

07/08 300Kt opencut (production)

07/08 50Kt opencut (production)

11/12 50Kt underground (potential production)

12/13 350Kt underground (potential production)

13/14 500Kt underground (potential production)

14/15 625Kt underground (potential production)

15/16 475Kt underground (potential production)

That equates to 30,550t Ni + the other bits.

It appears that SMY have an expectation that Copernicus will produce the goods underground (yet to be proved) given they are now factoring the same into their models looking forward.

Roughly at todays prices we are talking a out of ground value for Copernicus metals of over a $1,000 million (?quick calcs?) of which THX has a 40% interest. Even the opencut proved resource will be a good clip for THX in the next year or so.

Add Ediston, uranium, UKD, ............... http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

THX seems to be lining the ducks up and is undervalued IMO.

Please discuss -

DYOR

In reply to: Waterfront on Wednesday 25/10/06 10:00am

Must now hold 44c and would not be surprised to see this level tested again.

Testing it all right - in fact 42c low. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/mad.gif

1/4ly report in the next day or so.

http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/unsure.gif

• 2 weeks later...

In reply to: Halba on Friday 27/10/06 08:01pm

some results out today, more to come later.

These results confirm that Edison is unusually enriched in PGE with the broad intercepts indicating large bulk tonnage potential of PtÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“PdÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“AuÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“Ni mineralisation.

http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

In reply to: mooomooo on Thursday 09/11/06 04:06pm

i am very encouraged by these platinum results to the point of topping up more

the km strike, the widths, and the solid grades are evidence of a PGM sulphidic mineralised system @ close to surface too!