THX

ShareCafe

all about to happen at thx .....

crept up to .155 this week and umc is in play. could well see big gains in coming two months ahead of thxo option expiry.

u drilling, nickel prices up, copper prospects, and corporatee action. UMC in play etc etc

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Closed on the days high with over 2 million shares changing hands ,took out recent highs,all looks good ,although the last time it had

this level of interest it came back down the next day ,even so took a small position at the death :unsure:

mick

post-3314-1248418942.png

You aren't alone here crystal. I only have a tiny position but i am in there cheering.

Their PF of assets particularly in uranium are a potential kicker given their location and reasonably positive early results.

Clearly the main game is the UMC stake and the ready to roll Copernicus.

cheers fellows ,will be able to sleep better this weekend with your info :biggrin:

wolve, yes i noticed their interest in umc, is the Copernicus thing to do with umc?

bsa,would like to hear more about your system and whats it thrown up ?

cheers

have a good weekend

If I told you Mick I would have to see you tracked down and garotted :weirdsmiley::P

Its no different to any other TA signals or system, some perform others don't, but I believe with basing stocks(my specialty so to speak) that it offers a higher degree of success,....I think :wacko:

We can PM er IM if you like Mick.

Cheers

BSA>.your timing is impeccable...going gangbusters at the mo...up 10% and buyers coming in...great! I bought in about 2 years ago around 40c so this movement is certainly putting a smile on my dial. All the best to holders. Got a target for the next leg up BSA?

Hi Grommit,

It was actually Crystal that made the call a few posts earlier I just backed up what he said TA wise.

I look at this type of set up as a return to trend(from down then stage one basing) to a potential uptrend.

So as far as target goes I would look at between 25c and 30c initially, but looking at the bigger picture of a trend(potentially) developing.

Cheers