THX

ShareCafe

In reply to: romaioi on Tuesday 13/05/08 10:43pm

chart looks great roma!! looking forward to the break out and next leg up in the next few days.

Brett Lambert has been doing the rounds to brokers and is starting to find a few supporters of this great story.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jay @ Wednesday 14/05/08 03:17pm)

Hey Jay. I see you've been quiet of late - I know you have had good reason http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

lets see if this 4th resentish sniff of a breakout is the one, eh. Today the S&P500 is looking to follow through to the bullish side, to name just one of current positive factors.....

I was wondering why we haven't heard from yo on the JRL or EME boards....

In reply to: wolverine on Tuesday 20/05/08 07:24pm

it's been posted elsewhere that THX got a write up from Shaw's today valuing them currently at 66-72c and thats with UMC around $1.70... I have not got my hands on a copy yet but will post it here once i do.

Charts dont get any better looking then THX and UMC at the moment. Heaps more immediate upside is upon us.

In reply to: Jay on Wednesday 21/05/08 06:01am

charts dont get any better looking then THX's at the moment. Almost feel sorry for anyone who sold today!! In the last few weeks we have 3 brokers initiate coverage. Plenty more to come imo, given the broker presentations that Brett has been doing of late.

Good luck all

In reply to: Jay on Wednesday 21/05/08 08:02pm

great run of late. came off a bit today, but the shaw report reads well. thanks for posting jay ....

did anyone notice the opies buyers taking all they could at .28 today .... looking good for more rises to me. .28 will look cheap for this leverage in 14 months i reckon.

i hold the ops ....

There is the latest RIU Invesot presentation on www.thundelarra.com under the reports section. Worth a read.