ShareCafe

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: dylan on Monday 07/04/08 05:06pm

Guys guys guys...im waiting not so patiently like the rest of you ...we need some news... I guess we have t wait a few more months for news to filter through from the drilling at Prairie Downs, Marillana and Mindy ....just wanna see this stop sliding and back up over trhe 40c mark.

Oh...does anyone have a list if COAKING COAL MINERS out there? Prices have shot throught he roof and this will have even better returns than bauxite/iron ore.

cheers

QUOTE (grommit @ Tuesday 15/04/08 12:25pm)

I thought this was already having plenty of good news flow. Needs somethings else.

• 3 weeks later...
JUST JUMPED 8%!!...something about to ignite this baby? good to see interest back in THX...also to be back into the 40's...lets hope good news is on the way people....nice move in many of my holdings today...aagghhhh...can i relax this weekend for a change??... off to sunbathe on the roof...good weekend to all

lets not get ahead of ourselves, as much as I would love now to be the time.

Its done this plenty of times before and fallen back.

I'd be happier if you were right.

I do actually get the same feeling. Its eventually got to catch up to UMC and the broader markets have confimed an uptrend (S&P500 and FTSE have confirmed a primary uptrend and the XAO is getting closer). So the technical "environment" has the right mood.

In reply to: romaioi on Sunday 04/05/08 01:43pm

State One Stockborking have put a buy out on THX in Sunday WA newspaper!! Haven't got a hold of the report yet, however if I do, I will post it here.

In reply to: romaioi on Sunday 04/05/08 01:43pm

PS, Head and Shoulders bottom confirmed on Friday on the ASX200 futures with the break of 5700. Bear market, what bear market???