THX

ShareCafe

In reply to: shovel on Friday 02/03/07 06:19pm

Every time I read that "pursuing global opportunities (U308) I get this suspicious feeling that with the Co's management and extensive experience that they can pull off some exceptionally good deal/aquisition that will blow us all away.

Only a hunch at this stage and recent buying does not reflect this yet.

Time will tell

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can anyone explain the lack of interest in THX at present? Nickel coming on stream later this year and lots of Uranium exploration on the go. Market only $40m, with about $15m in cash and shares, makes copernicus, base metals and uranium projects only worth $25m. Seems far to cheap to me when compared to peers. Cash flow from nicekl production will underpin exploration expense. Seems like a no brainer to me?????

Oh well, just keep buying on weakness i suppose.

In reply to: Jay on Tuesday 20/03/07 09:12am

Agree with much of what you say Jay.

My take on the lack of interest is with the wet season from Jan-Mar limiting the amount of work THX can do and therefore lack of announcements that would rock the sp, people are looking at other opportunities.

Once the wet season is over and the lads can get back to drilling Edison in particular things will hopefully start to run. Their Uranium projects are only in the early stages as well, some drilling at Spinifex at least this year should see some successful results.

The closer we get to SMY pulling Ni outta Copernicus will also help the sp.

I'm confident this is going to be a big year for THX, accumulation period now.

Cheers

In reply to: samson on Tuesday 20/03/07 10:43am

some signs of life today samson! next week could get a kick along. volume better today.

going on with it today. volumes much better and looks like closing very strong. the exponential moving averages i follow are signalling buy today! could see 50 tomorrow, 45.5 as i type.

• 3 weeks later...

In reply to: jac on Thursday 12/04/07 12:28pm

I heard on the grapevine that a Canadian company is looking to take THX over. Makes sense with all their uranium projects... Very cheap entry for a Canadian explorer/producer. shares could go to $1 and they would still only cost them $100m. cheap by todays standards in the uranium hype...

In reply to: Jay on Thursday 12/04/07 01:56pm

thnks jay ... a pretty active grapevine !!

... which brings me to wonder if there is someone out thewre who purchased this morning who could firm up the rumour or its source ..

cheers

jac

In reply to: fingermark on Thursday 12/04/07 02:31pm

heard it from a mate, who is close to the source. thats all i can say. sorry guys.