• 4 months later...
  • Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: topic-starter on Monday 31/05/04 03:25pm

Has anyone heard any news about this company..Annoucements seem few and far between. I'm led to believe Copernicus North has got the goods but Sally Malay seem

reticent to pass on the results to the public.

Regards

Kelder

• 2 weeks later...

In reply to: kelder2001 on Wednesday 27/10/04 08:39pm

Hi kelder2001. I don't have any new information of sorts, but am at a loss to understand the descending sp atm. I have held this stock since 16c a few years ago and understand from their reports and comparison with others that they have a whole lot of nickel in the ground. Extraction costs shouldn't be that high either and they are reasonably placed to existing infrastructure. Nickel is going up, this company keeps reporting better news imo and yet the sp drops. Either I have it wrong or we just aren't following a sexy stock. Looking that number of posts on this site, perhaps it just isn't on the radar.

If anyone out there has a brief summary of the tribulations of this company I would be grateful to hear it, as I believe that there is only upside here.

J.

In reply to: JustinS007 on Sunday 07/11/04 08:36am

G'Day Justin. I've been a shareholder from the early days also when it was only listed in

Canada. i've seen the ups & lows and still continue to hold. I agree there is plenty of upside

on this one but a bit more info wouldn't hurt. There are some good reports on stockhouse

if your interested.

Regards

Kelder.

In reply to: kelder2001 on Monday 08/11/04 08:55pm

Thanks Kelder. I'll check out Stockhouse. I wish those guys would come here though, I get sick of switching between sites while tracking individual stocks. THX is one of the last that I have to go elsewhere for.

I'm interested in the new float (UKD) and whether these is any value in it. I'm notoriously bad at picking those that will do well and hence buy those that dive (RMS) and miss out on those that soar (DPL).

If you have an opinion about United Kimberley Diamonds, then let me know quick!

J.

In reply to: JustinS007 on Tuesday 09/11/04 05:04pm

Hi Justin

My judgement on these is fairly similar to yours. I back more losers than winners.

I been hearing some rumours about the float and am led to believe it will list with a premium. I have also been told that it will probably be over subscribed, but as you

know these stories are not always accurate. If its any help I have subscibed for some

shares in UKD but not anywhere to the extent of what I hold in THX.

Hope i've been some help.

Regards

Kelder

• 2 weeks later...

In reply to: JustinS007 on Thursday 11/11/04 07:35pm

Well, today the UKD IPO closed early, oversubscribed. I'm hoping I got all mine as perhaps I got it right for a change. It's about time I started to back some winners.

Good luck to all who got some.

Shame about the THX sp though - I just can't figure it out. If anyone can suggest why this downtrend continues, please let me know as I'm considering getting more while they're sub 40c.

J.

• 6 months later...

Yesterday THX announced that they are being taken to the Supreme Court. The interesting thing about this announcement (made before lunch) is that the share price did not seem to suffer at all! In fact volume was up and the stock closed on the same price as the day before the announcement. Could be interesting to watch this one and see how things pan out...

Regards

Edward I

post-16-1117756175.png

• 1 month later...

anyone following this stock? seems to have been in the wilderness for about a year and on a downward trend, but looks to have bottomed out and on the rise again after what looks a nice announcement last week, looking forward to the follow up announcements.

cheers