ShareCafe

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: chris12nz on Wednesday 02/05/07 12:40pm

Your probably right about the 2 announcements cancelling out each other. What I didn't like is the 3rd quarter report being released at the 11th hr, little detail on cashflows and the perfectly timed announcement the following day after, which didn't even need to be made because it's not a contract, just a "preferred supplier".

The turnaround story sounds good, but the market seems to have projected revenues and profits a bit too far out compared to the share price. Obviously earnings will be lumpy and quite hard to predict. Either way finger on the trigger. Time will tell.

• 3 months later...

http://www.brr.com.au/site/images/partners/sharescene-logo.jpg

Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (01/08/2007 16:30:00):

IDL - Acquires Boart Longyear Mining Capital Equipment Division - Mr Rob Levison, MD

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 1 month later...

http://www.brr.com.au/site/images/partners/sharescene-logo.jpg

Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (03/09/2007 17:15:00):

IDL - 2007 Full Year Results - Mr Rob Levison, MD

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.

ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

• 2 months later...

Wow !

I'm very suprised to see this thread so dead.

This stock has been trending so beautifully, waving more than the queen. I've enjoyed most of this ride, although i must admit twice i sold and had to buy back higher, as price did not retrace as far as expected - highlighting the strength of the trend.

Having said that, i'm wondering if anyone else has an opinion on this one now? I am a little weary of the slowing oscillators. Both RSI and MACD are now showing divergence - However, this can of course be negated.

I am lousy with funda's, so was wondering if anyone maybe had a fundamental opinion on this one they wouldn't mind sharing? Do you think its fully priced? have you been following the story and have an opinion on what might be on the horizon?

All comments greatly apreciated.

Thanks in advance.

K-oss.

post-16-1196726352.gif