• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: cedar009 on Thursday 30/06/05 07:39am

Hey Cedar,

Well they stopped that bit of free info pretty quick {the link was working yesterday}

I am a member, anyways it was a write up regarding the WA state goverment giving

12 WA companys grants to further their technologys research, this included NMS recieving

a whopping $25,000 grant from the Gallop government {this was the only mention of NMS}

Cheers Radd.

When have we seen this before? Yesterday's chart is an indication but if we think of today's action, well, something must be up.

T/A is useless in my book although one has to follow them as sometimes they drive the price.

Concerned over the possibility of a raising so I will sell on the sniff of an o/seas contract.

July looks like it will be a blockbuster for NMS.

She should get over $1.08 within a month without news. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/lmaosmiley.gif

post-16-1120124555.png

In reply to: macrae on Thursday 30/06/05 07:42pm

$1.08 within 2 days the rate its going. if it keeps this up we'll be looking at record highs within a month. I only hope this happens on the back of a substantial announcement unlike the last highs.

In reply to: macrae on Thursday 30/06/05 05:45pm

Hey Macrae,

You made me get the dictionary out for that comment, lol ,nice size parcel {long term one}

that you are holding also , agree that something is up {has been since the last $1.20}

IMHO NMS was chased down, every-time without fail that a buy order came in a sell

order would follow within seconds pushing the price lower and lower,who knows for what

reason ,or if this is what happened it is just what 'I' saw.

Anyways a great recovery so far {lets hope they don`t have a raising} and an update

wouldn`t go astray, but as we know NMS doesn`t post meaning-less anns they wait untill

there is something to report ,although there has been a few discussions happening for

over 6 months {apparently} regarding future contracts,we`ll all just have to wait and

see what happens I guess.

Happily Holding For The Long Term.

Cheers Radd. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

In reply to: radd on Thursday 30/06/05 08:18pm

i spoke to the co today . no need for a raising they have cash in the bank .any r&d should be covered by this grant . ship in qld finished .asia looking good for the next few months . overall i was very impressed . of course the share price fell in a hole today