ShareCafe

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alba

Hidden in the prospectus is your little gem "A third project was recently secured in India with the worldÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s largest oil & gas offshore drilling contractor". As a marketing professional it pains me that this is hidden in a prospectus and not an independent announcement.

Omegaoil

Did you end up getting any NMS in the placement or your just watching out of interest?

Mookie.

In reply to: Mookie on Tuesday 24/04/07 11:30am

Mookie Yes, a good PRO would have made more of that plus nowhere did I see the fact they have $3m worth of work on hand. However, that is Lange, can't be 100% perfect lol so we just have to put up with his minor faults, his plusses far outweigh those

In reply to: alba on Tuesday 24/04/07 11:36am

Alba

Your watching intently I see! Yes Lange has done an outstanding job - in fact of all the companies I am following I am yet to see such an ambitious and seemingly brilliant plan put into action so well. However, massive growth provides a multitude of challenges so it won't be all easy sailing.

On the 3m order book i'm somewhat confused. Given they have taken over 4 businesses are they included in this 3 mill, as you would have to anticipate that each business would have a pipeline of work in progress and planned out. Or is it NEPSYS focussed with the Indian contract, mayby the latest GoM project and other assorted smaller jobs they have won?

I suspect that a lot of potential buyers thought NMS would retrace today and have been holding back from buying. Now, it appears the buying side getting stronger when they see no drop. It is all go from now, strong and steady