• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: BlackLodge on Thursday 08/02/07 12:40am

G'day Blacklodge,

The only advice you should take is from paid professionals and yourself ie stick to your trading rules you would have developed that suit your investing / speculating style.

Cheers

Good advice given but in this case I would reccommend very strongly you hold. NMS is developing, going to be a huge success and sp will head to the sky in a short time frame now, they have so many irons in the fire at present with a brilliant CEO in charge with a proven record. DON'T SELL

Blacklodge,

Dont worry about paid professionals, most are full of $417. Go with your gut instinct, and re read the reports, listen to boardroom radio and more importantly- Listen to Alba! He's not a silly man( i know Alba, i am-lol). Nothing has changed fundamentally. if you just bought in above 48c, what's the worry? you've only had them a few weeks. i have had some since the float- nearly 3 years- up,down,up,down etc. hang in there, cliche, cliche, cliche!

The Sage!

In reply to: cedar009 on Thursday 08/02/07 11:49am

Blacklodge

Personally I think that the sell off to a degree was due to the fact they didn't have an activity statement and very poor revenue figures. It's terrible form to not have a rundown of activities in this situation as there is alot going on with acquisitions, expansion etc. There are alot of positives that could have offset the poor revenue, but they didn't and the share price momentum has been lost.

I am somewhat concerned about the lack of work for Neptune over 3 years or so and no volume of work whatsoever. I hope the good management team and extra work generated through the acquisitions will rectify this.

In reply to: Ratman on Friday 09/02/07 06:34am

I was going through the quarterly, trying to decipher what could be considered as the bad news ?

300k revenue for the quarter...

177k R&D offset thanks to the ongoing use of the 2mil govt grant...

More staff payments (extra dive teams/extra work capability?)...

2 Mil in additional assets - 500k of that is cash (thanks to 2 acquisitions...

11 Mil in bank (short term) attracting interest of $42k for quarter...

It's pretty much as I expected for that quarter. The only fault was that there was no Activity update, which if you review October/November/December announcements you will see presentations covering everything you need to know about what Neptune was doing...