BPO

donnerhal

SLA possibly trying to keep their investment away from Administrators if appointed to BPO. There must be some value for SLA either now or down the track. Looks like it could get messy. The last thing SLA needs now is a distraction from their marketing efforts.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They came out of a trading halt on the wrong day and already down 30%.

The market seems to believe they are terminally ill and I would have to agree.

Not sure where the finances will come from as they are at least 12 months of any possibility of income and only sufficient cash to survive for a few months

I think it was a bit of a come clean announcement as far as Termoline goes. I havent followed that much, but it would seem that the concentrations required are much higher than they were expecting. Also, it revealed that they have done little work regarding the production logistics for Termoline, which I found rather startling.

Hi plastic,

I do not hold BPO.I thought a Director very recently buying $5000.00 worth of shares on market was very odd indeed.Decided not to speculate as why he would buy such a trivial parcel as he already owns many options.Worth thinking about ?

The director buyer was buying as part of the SPP. The only one buying out of the 7 directors, and only a measly $5k worth. They expect shareholders to keep them afloat via SPP, but show no faith or interest themselves. That is a very worrying concern, and also consider that there were only 2 directors that own any shares at all....does not reflect a lot of confidence in their future.

Looks like a disaster. More trials needed and concentrations way above expected. They have to look at the production cost structure of Termilone now that such higher concentrations are needed. Interesting to see they still mentioned the horse stuff at the bottom of the announcement.