Gold in AUD

arty

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has to be a new thread, if the moderator's allow for it. AUDSPOTGOLD vs LGLDOM.

and don't get me wrong I will be trading the stocks also, The GOLD is an investment - the post I made previously in another thread about an investors nightmare and a traders dream does not include physical Gold or Silver.

FCOL and LMAO - don't you know how to create a new thread?

It's so easy: goto http://www.sharescene.com/index.php?showforum=20 and click on "New thread"

Name it whatever you want.

Maybe Admin/ Moderator could even be persuaded to move the last 5 or so contrinbutions from here to there, rather than fill this with irrelevant wotchamacallitz :lol:

oops - maybe I replied to the wrong'un :laugh:

precisely, flower;

That's how conversion rates work: 1537 / 1.1 * 0.9 = 1258

If the AUD gains just 10% on the greenback ("/ 1.1"), the NY gold price only needs to retrace by 10% ( "* 0.9") and Gold in AUD is back to the next-lower Fibonacci level.

An each-way change by 20% will even bring us back well below the 261.8% level: 1537 / 1.2 * 0.8 = 1025

If the AUD gains just 10% on the greenback ("/ 1.1"), the NY gold price only needs to retrace by 10% .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precisely: BUT: since December 18th we have been treated to an almost unheard of event, ie

The USD has RISEN IN TANDEM with Gold in USD.

What happens when the AUD gains on the USD, and Gold in USD GAINS instead of retreating? ie the currencies reverse directions but Gold in USD contiunues to RISE?