Gold in AUD

arty

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 147 percent jump in ocean-transport prices is evidence that China's $580 billion stimulus plan will lift raw materials, said Ihab Salib, who oversees $3 billion at Federated Investments Inc. in Pittsburgh. That would benefit countries exporting them, so Salib is "actively trading" Norway's krone and """"""Australian and Canadian dollars,"""""""" nicknamed Aussies and loonies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relavence is: Demand for AUD's will soon rise (caused by China---- indicated bythe BDI) consequenced by a weaker AUD gold price resulting in a weaker GOLD.AX----but this is some way ahead----Look forward not backwards???

I like that idea, cooma ;)

That would bring another target into play: AU$1,750 per oz? Sounds credible, and would definitely help our export industry. We might even be able to afford lower commodity prices in USD terms :B):

post-20537-1234929464.gif

I reckon we will hit over 2k per ounce in the next 24 months no problems, might even go as high as 10K per ounce, but that I do not want to see as that means the world is in a hyperinflationary depression and I don't think anybody wants to see that.

Then again, it might initiate some sort of revolution and we end up outsourcing our Govt over to Bangalore. :lol: