BLT-nz

Lizard

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Now we get to see this team for what they are. Slippery and slimy and full of tricks designed to hoodwink the holders. They must be worried their little gravy train is going to come to a halt.

Yesterday's announcement, the 28th, says the annual meeting is to be held 31st July and that proxy forms must be faxed by 11am today 29th?

Thats just a few hours in total.

I see also in the annual report they didn't address the issue of what they will do with the expired rights or the associated needed capital. In fact it was totally bereft of any strategic discussion.

These people are total bullshit artists.

• 2 weeks later...

After looking at the AGM stuff, a picture develops that is not so pretty.

My conclusions were

*run in to strong regulatory headwinds which has slowed down progress

*the mystery buyer of the expired rights has vacated til another day and the rights actually have expired. But again this was not addressed outright despite some of them having been exercised after the expiry date.

*to overcome the cashflow issues they have hit up their mates

* they do have expectations of getting over the hurdles in front of them

*its going to be a long time

*this is an absolute frigging dog of company. Any company bottling their FMCG magic for export is always going to be pushing it up hill.

*leave it until middle of next year before having another look.

• 4 months later...

The story is getting better and better. You'd think if the powers that be were serious about getting the message out and doing something for shareholders they would hoist this up the flag pole and disemminate it across the media.

The only downside I can see apart from the turpitude shown by the people running it is that all sales are coming from the Nthn Hemishpere and that won't show up in the accounts for another six months yet.

http://www.npicenter.com/anm/templates/new...16&zoneid=9

New Data on Probiotic BLIS K12 Effectiveness in Supporting Respiratory Health and Stimulating Immune System

2008-12-16 - Frutarom USA Inc.

Frutarom USA Inc. is able to present new data on the effectiveness of their new oral cavity probiotic, BLIS K12 from BLIS Technologies Ltd in New Zealand. Frutarom has exclusive distribution rights to this product.

Frutarom completed a marketing and supply agreement with BLIS Technologies Ltd, which was announced last month at SupplySide West. Frutarom is now able to present new independent scientific data from Germany and Canada which points to why this probiotic organism, BLIS K12, seems to be so effective in protecting the oral cavity.

It is difficult to think the uptake by Edinburgh is not related to the report below.

If they can close out a pharma deal in the shareholders favour then there is hope yet. The CEO hasn't shown he is able to do anything that serves a shareholders interest before those of others. I wait for the day I am proven wrong but I fear it may be another six months.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another month and all they have done is promise a rights issue at the end of March. No documentation supporting one and with the performance of these people so far we can expect to have a delay in that as well.

But I did get a letter in the mail saying please buy our product at a 60% discount.

• 2 weeks later...

2.5 weeks til the rights issue deadline and no documentation.

It is anticipated that the Special Meeting of Shareholders, necessary to seek shareholder approval for the rights issue and the underwriting arrangements, will be convened on or around 31 March 2009. Shareholders will receive a Notice of Special Meeting setting out full details of the rights issue in due course.