CCC

ShareCafe

Ramble????

The opposite I would say and as you know I have great respect as do many others for your opinions. Being a bit of a newbie myself I have found the more I learn the less I seem to understand but I am finding a niche for myself in that I find it easier to understand the herd behaviour of the market than FA and TA. So I play on that sometimes with blatent disregard for the fundamentals and the Macro environment. I have also learned that 3 small wins are the same as a big win with considerably less risk. The perfect trade takes less than a week. Just wish I could find one or two every week then I could give up the day job LOL. Seriously though it will be many years before I graduate from this just being a bit of a play thing. Maybe never

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kind words Strat :).

You're not doing yourself justice with that "newbie" label. There's alot of respect out there for your opinions too!

Hope you can find something to post about over here occasionally - hey, I see no-one's posted on the NZO thread yet, so there's a temptation for you... :D

"There's alot of respect out there for your opinions too!"

Really? Like who

Liz I am a newbie. Less that two years and only 18mths playing share trader. Its important to me that no one gets the wrong idea. While there are lots of people on ST I like the list of those who I think are onto it is a lot shorter and Im not on it.

yet :P

NZO? Acually I know nothing about NZO other than Duncan probably got it wrong and I made the parcel. I see you have a BLT thread. One of my earlier mistakes lol. I could always start a thread on that share that can not be named :lol:

Yes, start the thread! I'm still trying to think which share you are referring to, although I am probably going to smack myself in the head when you answer that :lol:

I could frivolously back up my claims to your prowess by pointing out that you have the highest reputation level on the other channel...lol... but the only real evidence I have is that I usually make an effort to read your posts.

As for NZO - I know very little about them either and the number of posts about them elsewhere just brings out the contrarian in me. It is possible to be too contrarian!

I went to start a thread :lol:

and got this :o

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum

Maybe only admin can start threads in the NZ Shares forum? There seems to be a thread set up here for pretty much any company with shares (or bonds) that is listed on the NZX in recent history.

I've had no problem starting threads on the Investment Discussion and Off Topic Forums, so if you don't want a particular stock, you could try over there?

The curiosity is getting to me! Post it over on the discussion side if it won't go here...

But hey, we've achieved our first "hot topic" that I've seen on this forum - who'd have thought it would be the rarely considered Cavotec! Crikey, maybe we could start dragging out some really forgotten ones like SVY. :D