TEN

Lizard

Am slightly concerned to note that TEN's web-site has been off-line for some days (at least).

This also highlights an issue (to me) of companies offering electronic access to financial reports when the actual availability of those reports

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well FY is out and slightly better than I'd expected after last update, with NPAT $US3m and EBITDA of $NZ16m. Best part is that another $6m of debt was paid down in second half, so they are still managing to be cash-generative. In fac

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Caution! The break down in TEN's share price today could only be viewed as disturbing. When a share this cheap starts getting suddenly cheaper, it generally only means one thing - and it is quite imaginable that the pressure on TEN is about to c

• 1 month later...

Tenon agm presentations now available on their website for those who want to beat the NZX.

Forecasting Dec 09 EBITDA of $US6m - down a further $US1m on June 08 half year. Debt aiming for under $US45m by end of June 09 - assumedly achieved by positive cashflow through a combination of lower capex than depreciation and the use of the Bank of America receivables funding arrangement.

Forex hedging seems to be keeping much of the NZD:USD forex positives at bay until first quarter of calendar 09.

Tenon competition suffering badly and TEN wants to be able to pick up cheap acquisitions near the low.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

The hunt for a new CEO who after seven years in the US and in the middle of a school year is suddenly all concerned about getting back to NZ for his family, indicates to me that whatever they (RBC&TEN) have been working on, is about to come to fruition.

Gotta be good buying at these levels.

Especially since US housing stats are beginning to turn upwards. Looks like the big chill is gonna be over very soon.

• 3 months later...

Why won't they release this to the general market?

And more specifically, why won't the NZX forward it through to me when requested?

Up 6% today alone and about 100% off its lows. Very interesting given the RBC connection since they are going up exponentially at the moment. RBC pulled the same trick too with its PR.

Hi Plastic,

I believe it is on their web-site now - see here

Also, if you are using the NZX "My NZX" to download NZX pdf's, you may find it helps to delete "nzx." out of the url today as that is working for me (can't access files otherwise). You might want to download the RBC presentation which looks worth a read, though not one I'm following at present.

Let me know if it works for you, as nobody else seems to be complaining.

Cheers,

Liz