TRS - THE REJECT SHOP LIMITED

ShareCafe

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Herein lies the biggest pox to ever remain listed on the NZX. In so doing, everyday they lend themselves to the destruction of any credibility the NZX may've had left.

Foward looking statement after years of trying to make a deal, promises galore and for all intensive purposes having become insolvent we get told, TRS expect to be in a position to update the market in the near future. Umm, how about updating the market now! In your interim. That's what it is for!

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/344915

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I guess we will have to wait for their prelim. to be released sometime late this month for news on anything. Most likely it will be no more than a update coming shortly comment.

It is a complete pox on the NZX these people are even allowed to be listed.

• 1 month later...
With all the SSH notices in the last couple of days and most importantly the seller being that Chinese crook, I think we have a signal that finally, TRS may be getting ready for their years in the making transaction. Lets hope so. This is an absolute carbunkle and total embarrassment to the NZX. It should not even be listed.

• 1 month later...

On the 6th of August, nominations for directors closed. That was a week ago. So far, there is no word on who they are or when the AGM will be held so they can be voted in.

Last year, the AGM was held in late September. No notice was given to the NZX. Nor were nominations for directors called for.

Definitely, there is something different about the lead in to this AGM from all others.

Notice for which must be given in accordance with the Constitution of the company. Usually that is two weeks. Statute requires six. That makes the 19th of this month the earliest we will hear anything. But the Constitution trumps that. Which makes 16th of Sept. the latest.

I am guessing we will finally get details of the years in gestation deal they have alluded to so often in time for the AGM.

Thank God for that. This thing is an eyesore.

I forgot there is that old chestnut of a NZX waiver. The one which grants them a delay in whatever they choose and the need to keep the market informed. Which ultimately means, they can do whatever they want without telling anyone as long as the boys in the club at the NZX are in on the take.

So buckle up. This carbunkle is only set to get worse. Question is how far will the infection spread.