NZF

ShareCafe

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A closer look at the profiles of the directors, their histories and current activities tells me this is a company hiding behind international veils of secrecy set up to make a land grab on the assets of ordinary New Zealanders. That the share price has spiked like it has indicates that there is a pump underway. Whether it is because they actually have something in the offing will be revealed in time. Otherwise, it will end with a thud. So the question is, who is actually bankrolling this thing? And that is something we will never know.

If clawing into the main asset (their home) of most New Zealanders is their game, then it might prove to be the ideal vehicle for a back door listing of a major real estate firm like Barfoot and Thomson or Harcourts. They're the main local players and precedent exists for a listing of real estate sales companies in Au.

We shall see if it is that or if they intend to stick with their knitting of finance. My preference is to see this carbunkle excised.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So the ex-Chair of this pig leaves, goes to another pig called TRS who have spent years searching for a reverse takeover target (which isn't that hard to find) and now at his new pig digs he's started issuing shares to his mates. Hundreds of millions of them for a tiny fraction of a cent.

Now if that doesn't tell you that NZF is on the outer of whatever is cooking, then nothing will.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How you can have a COO and a CEO in a company worth pennies and technically insolvent is beyond my understanding but they are due to quit in the next few days.

No interim report filed yet. Hope they get one lodged before they bail.

The COO was, I believe, once associated with the individuals involved with the HK dairy company I go on about. They had their final final hearing on Jan. 8th.