RBC

ShareCafe

Looking forward to the dross report and covid blather. You know as soon as Junior says something its not worth the paper its written on so as not to waste your time thinking about it. Seven working days left.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the bet the dross report will be all about Covid and the impact of it upon planting and harvesting.

I would like to know what they are doing about publishing or verifying engineering data on structural strengths of harvested trees.

I mean, isn't the whole purpose of growing a GE tree to change the production possibility frontier of the forestry and pulp and paper industries?

If you have a fungible product that is superior in its inherent properties and can be harvested in half the time you're going to be on a winner.

Do you think Junior will be sharing this with holders? The holders who are are legally locked out of the subsidiary where all the bizdev is being done? I don't think so.

Watch out for the MBO of the subsidiary and the backing in of some other outfit.

Price inching up. Chart looks good. Volume is anaemic.

Guess they're trying to paint a picture.

Dross report said nothing. As expected. Now we wait for the auditors to corroborate it.

Carry on. Business as usual here.

Volume is popping. Price is popping. Something has leaked. They must be getting ready to MBO the subsidiary and back in the new entity.

Seriously, if the NZX were on their game they would be putting out a please explain. They won't because after all, this is the Hughie 'n Luke Show, and the NZX is just a little boys club.