ZFX

ShareCafe

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In reply to: Sammy7 on Monday 25/02/08 09:48am

Some positive signs returning for ZFX share price with a nice run up thru $11 today. Pulled back to $10.50 again now and seems to have found some support.

An encouraging sign for another rally, but waiting for the outcome of AGM takeover now.

Cheers

xjo

Yesterday's interview in ABC Lateline, there was a mention of further aquisition activity after AGM in Copper. There is $1.3b left in the kitty after AGM. Does anyone here wants to hazard a guess on the next takeover target will be? It has to have copper, that's what he says.

Announcement pending - last trades we're at 11.43...

In reply to: early birds on Monday 03/03/08 08:25am

I hope a better offer eventuates, I feel short changed, OXR gets to use a relatively strong SP as currency for a takeover which only nominally values ZFX at $12 or so. If OXR shares drop it becomes yet another takeover with no real premium attached. An offer of $15 cash or so would be reasonable but not generous!

Yes David

Feeling a little short changed but in two minds as it now gives a company that has a diversity of minerals and mining operations, something ZFX was going to have to pay a large premium in the future to gain to remain a valued share company.

Maybe a special divy return to shareholders for all the cash they are sitting on would have been a nice sweetener for them to think about.

I am sure there will be plenty of discussion on this and at the end of the day you have to hope the board has done the right thing because being a small shareholder does not give you much choice and they do have all the inside knowledge(hopefully).

Lets see what the future holds.