PEN - PENINSULA ENERGY LIMITED

stocko

Hi Alonso.

Very happy about todays announcement...this is another major box ticked.

Not so happy that Gus thinks he is worth even more money for doing his already overpaid job. But obviously he has the support of our major instos.

The great news is that we will not have this company stolen from us by the Chinese......the majors have really backed Gus and the prospects we are bringing to production.

With the US listing about to take place, I am really looking forward to the next exciting stage of our development.

Kiril.

I hold.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting goings on today.

Some definite buying occurring with the bot constantly trying to cover its tracks.

I am so excited about the global Uranium market right now, and what to me looks so obvious.

We are at a major inflection point.

And with the Karoo elephant in the room.......watch this space!!!

Kiril.

I hold.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Almost there now.

With production due to commence this month, and the consolidation now complete and trading above the pre-consolidation price, I think we are starting to see the transformation take place before our very eyes.

We today traded at 3c pre-con price......anyone wanting to gain a stake now will be paying up nicely.

Wonder how the US listing timetable is looking at the is supposed to take place this month as well.

Exciting times for PEN, as I keep saying.

Kiril.

I hold.

U WOT M8 ?!? !! :angry2:

All is smashing here thanks Ross. Hopefully wiser and not just turning grey :hypocrite: I trust you're doing well too.

It's been interesting to watch post consolidation. All quietly mopped up at a level and then comes the retreat into the shadows.

Waiting...waiting<-- we're champions at this game :dry:

I share your enthusiasm Kiril. :king:

Best wishes to all holders.