PEN - PENINSULA ENERGY LIMITED

stocko

Hi Merc,

I dont think anyone is dismissing that the timelines Gus expounded years ago were just rubbish. More recently, he has kept to the timelines he indicated both publicly and in conversations I have had with him.

The massive support by the insto shareholders of THIS rights issue sends a very clear message of support. Dont forget it was PALA's selling that got the SP as low as it did, and I firmly believe that is now behind us. As we saw this week it wont take much buying to see it rise many pips...so imagine what might happen if we finally had insto buying on market.

I spoke to a few fundies in Sydney in 2013/14 about taking a position and they could not due to their trust deed restrictions. Well now we are finally in a position for those funds to take an early position in what is the most exciting and what will be the largest producing new U opportunity operating in North America.

I have well and truly oversubscribed my allocation....and wait with fingers crossed to see if my full allocation will be given. I dont expect very large retail support of the RI so should be filled.

Sadly to many burnt retail holders will be watching with too small a holding to really see the gains that I expect to occur here. 2c was a gift....and a free oppie, well cream on the cake.

Kiril.

I hold.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Post on this thread...March 12 2014:

wren, perhaps I should be flattered that you are stalking me, but it really is a little juvenile wouldn't you agree?

These boards are for discussing stocks as I have pointed out to you before. Why don't you take your grudge back across the road to the site where it is rife and find someone else to play with?...Since I am an easy target due to my regular declaration of playing the ball not the man.

As I replied to you last time you had a whine, I don't get every investment decision right....but I am out there having a go.

Good luck champion.

Clearly just as relevant 1 year later.

Now Wren, for my benefit, please explain....what is your problem?

Why are you stalking me?

People here are here and not on HC because they like discussing stocks....and not engaging in juvenile games. GROW UP.

This is the last time I ever reply to you.

But clearly there are some serious issues that you are going through....or that you went through in the play ground all those years ago, but please Wren, its time to move on mate.

Best of luck to you, I truly hope you find some happiness in your life.

Take care.

Kiril.

• 3 weeks later...

Last few days has seen no real volume.

I have been waiting for more selling, as I have continued to buy, but looks like it might have stopped....for now.

With the 4 largest holders sitting on approx 53% of the total script, they are all firmly in control of any price movement.

If they want the price to go down, they release some stock, and down she goes. When they turn the tap off like the last few days, we see very little traded.

So should any new buyers emerge, and the big 4 stay put....we will see the price pop upwards rather quickly.

I wonder what the big 4 have in stall for us over the next few months.

Good luck to holders.

Kiril.

I hold.

Uranium spot price expected to push through $40/lb this week: Cantor Fitzgerald

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 by Deborah Bacal

The uranium spot market will likely see some big moves this week, according to analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald, after two of the world's largest uranium mines encountered supply disruptions.

Analyst Rob Chang said the incidents at the two mines, which account for 8 percent of global production, will likely lift uranium prices.

"Combined with the fact that the spot market is very thin, as 20% or less of total annual sales are transacted at spot, a reduction of supply from one of the larger spot market sellers (BHP) will cause notable upward pressure on prices," wrote Chang in a research note released late Friday afternoon.

"We expect U3O8 spot prices to push through US$40/lb. this week (from US$38/lb.) into the mid-40s and perhaps higher."

The incidents occurred at BHP's (NYSE:BHP) Olympic Dam mega copper-gold-uranium mine in Australia, and Rio Tinto's (NYSE:RIO) Rossing mine in Namibia.

BHP announced that the largest of its three mills at its property was damaged due to an electrical fault, with expectations that the mill will be down for six months. It is estimated that production could be hurt by as much as 30 percent from a previously anticipated 8.7 million pounds, Cantor said.

Uranium is considered a by-product of the Olymic Dam mine, which is more focused on the copper and gold output. As a result, the uranium produced from the property is generally sold in the thin spot market, Chang wrote, providing for less supply in this market and a "large corresponding price increase."

Meanwhile, at the Rio Tinto mine, a fire broke out in its final product recovery plan, the location where uranium oxide is packed for export. Most of the damage was contained to the roasters inside the facility, with operations to continue, the company said.

But because of the damage to the plant, it is unknown when Rio can ship the final product out of the mine and into the market, Cantor Fitzgerald said. The cause of the fire remains unknown.

"Unlike at Olympic Dam, RossingÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s production has already been scaled down to meet Rio TintoÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s long-term contract requirements, which are at a higher price point than the current US$38/lb. spot price," Chang said.

The broker is of the view that a "violent upward move in the price of uranium is inevitable", based on an unavoidable supply deficit expected in 2020, where uranium supply from all sources does not meet increased demand anticipated, particularly from China.

"With primary supply at the mine level already notably below current demand levels (148M lbs. vs. 175M lbs.), few new mines coming online within the next five years, long term all-in sustaining costs at US$80/lbs., and unexpected supply shocks as those listed today, we believe uranium will need to undergo dramatic price increases to incentivize supply to meet demand ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ otherwise the world will have inactive nuclear reactors and an electricity shortage," Cantor concluded.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.a...h-40...rald-60761.html

• 2 weeks later...

Another green light for U mining in Wyoming. We are slap bang in the heart of the U mining capital of the US.

http://oilcitywyo.com/2015/03/01/governor-...ium-permitting/

Today Governor Mead signed HB0027-NRC agreement state authorization ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ which begins the process to give the State of Wyoming regulatory authority over uranium mine permitting. The legislation takes effect immediately.

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“This legislation is the first step in cuting the bureaucracy in the licensing process and gives the state the power to regulate uranium mining. ItÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s good for Wyoming and our economy,ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ said Governor Mead.

With all our boxes now ticked with Wyoming.....I am expecting Gus to start letting out some of the news on Karoo. Lets go Elephant hunting!!!

Kiril.

I hold.

• 3 months later...

Well its just over 4 months since the rights issue. Anyone who participated is today up 62.5%

I must say I genuinely believe this will be the stock of the year over the next 12 months. The writing is so obviously on the wall for this, yet everyone is still looking through the rear view mirror on this one rather than what is so clearly in front of us.

I bought more PENOD's last week and today....and think they are still a gift at this level.

I think Gus needs to get it to 8c to get his freebies.....should be interesting.

We become a producer very shortly and US insto's will be all over this in the next few months.

Anyone else on board?

Kiril.

I hold

Hi Kiril and other PENners - this one as been one for the patient but I feel the upside is huge - a US uranium producer with all those power plants to supply should be a good one once it starts running. I'm sure the traders will mess around with it but long turn I still maintain 10x at least. Yes Mercury I'm still confident and I did mean 10x although could be even more. Have been a holder for over 5 years and have accumulated over that time including the dip in Feb this year. Talked to Gus at a presentation +5 years ago and nothing has changed my opinion on PEN's prospects. The catalyst could come when they go to the second phase with expanded production. Winged one, no offense taken - like you I've been in the game too long, and know you from "the old days" ;-)

Investing can be a marathon rather than a sprint - enjoy the "jog" as you stocks trend up!

R/Ross

Thanks Rosskend.

Whilst the action now is around the commencement of production, I am personally most excited by the size of Karoo. I know that Gus and crew have been working away on that so am expecting some serious earth moving news to take us substantially higher.

I have memories of PDN and EXT in my mind. Too many millionaires created from those specky holding to count.

I am still below my average inspite of participating in a big way in the recent RI.

Kiril.

I hold.

• 2 weeks later...