Junior Oil Companies. ASX

Carsha

QUOTE Thread renamed---"Oil stocks to watch today"!

When? By whom? On whose authority? and why?

arty, you are becomming a real nit picker---can you not sense "tongue in cheek" :icon14: ----what would you like me to do, create another watch list :icon14: just to satisfy the pedantics--come come, for Heavens sake :thumbdown:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Explain.

HZN is going Down ?ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¿?.

"Going Down"

As against "Going Up"---check out 5 of the others I found

OEX

MEO

BRU

AUT

AWE

If there are NO SS members who gain any benefit from a few minutes work of mine in finding stocks to trade that may GO UP, I will save the effort and keep that useless info to myself :thumbdown:

Any more knockers want to join in?

Thread renamed---"Oil stocks to watch today"!

With WTI @ USD107 and BRENT @ USD125 the following ASX oilers may be worth trading as Oil creeps ever higher priceswise;

OEX

MEO

BRU

AUT

TAP

AZZ

AWE

PCL

ROC

LNG

KAR

NDO

COE

Also interested in any other stocks that have high risk high return wells coming up.

Just to satisfy you, will only post high risk return wells in future, however please bear in mind ALL wells are high risk--depending on tolerance levels

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

It's very strange that amongst all this doom and gloom created by the impending "fiscal cliff" that the price of West Texas and TAPPIS oil are going gangbusters, strange in that one might have thought that oil consumption would have dropped in the face of "the cliff", but not so.

Why? could it be that the FED will be forced into even more money manufacturing/USD debasement the further we fall over the cliff?

When we all recover from the NY revels, it is just those junior ASX oil companies that might benefit most, In fact the whole oil sector warrants close watching along with the PM sector--IMHO

2charts--West Texas Comex futures, and spot TAPPIS.

Have a happy and safe end to 2012, 2013 might just be a ripper--if one is in the correct sector which is--- :icon14:

post-20731-1356663503_thumb.jpg

post-20731-1356663518_thumb.jpg

"the price of West Texas and TAPPIS oil are going gangbusters,"

Maybe too much good cheer over the last couple of days,however looked at your chart as it is presented,upside down and as a mirror image. Just can't get it to say 'gangbusters'.