EVN - EVOLUTION MINING LIMITED

ShareCafe

In reply to: bettyboop on Wednesday 02/01/08 01:05pm

Hi BB http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

I bailed a while ago when flag looked like failing, but had a few alerts going off this morn, however I missed a re entry,...ya get that. Can it tackle the 10c tick change area again in coming days?

Cheers

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In reply to: bettyboop on Thursday 03/01/08 07:00pm

hi bb and bsa

travelling along nicely,and with gold up again overnight ,who knows where WEZ

will go ,plenty of resistance along the way though

still holding ,must confess to using very wide stops these days http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

good luck

mick

post-16-1199397121.png

In reply to: bettyboop on Monday 14/01/08 10:20am

hi bettyboop,

LST do own 44% of WEZ. If you want a summary of their holdings go to the last quaterly report released at the end of november and you will find a summary of their holdings at the end of that report. Hope that helps.

In reply to: farmer fred on Monday 14/01/08 12:16pm

Thanks. It says in 2008 Top Resource Stocks book that 'LST has maintained a recor of picking winners among emerging small and median-size mineral explorers and miners'. It is good to see that LST has so much confidence in WEZ. I can see where Weej55 is coming from, I was about to axe WEZ from my 'non performing' portfolio. For now, I might just wait a a little????????????

In reply to: bettyboop on Tuesday 15/01/08 11:05am

Yes they have had quite a few companies that have done extremely well. I invested in a few of their companies in the early stages like MPI, CSM, HAV and have done very well out of them over a period of a few years. Have also been in and out of LST and its forebear LSG over a period of time, presently got heaps of them hoping for leverage up with the gold price, but they are not reacting much either despite 44% of their value coming from gold. They have also had the odd failure like LAF, but overall they are a fairly knowledgeable lot when it comes to small resource companies.

Dont own WEZ directly but from what i know of it, is very leveraged to the gold price, soone would think with the POG shooting up it should move up as well. But probably a few shareholders getting impatient and getting out any time it moves up.

• 6 months later...

http://www.sharescene.com/html/sharesceneradio-logo.jpg

Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (08/07/2008 11:00:00):

WEZ - Shareholder Update - Mr Bruce McFadzean, MD

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------