Trader Dealer

ShareCafe

In reply to: cso1 on Thursday 03/04/08 01:38pm

I think I'll give Trader Dealer a miss for now. The AOT guys who founded TD were great! Its a pity they got mixed up with Opes Prime. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/thumbdown.gif Might take another look at the new TD after they have had time to resolve any teething problems. IMO, the best option for TD clients or anyone who likes the low brokerage, single contract notes and Iress, that TD had, is Amscot Discount Broking. They are not high leverage and no CFDs and shorts, but at least your shares and money are safe with them. Trust account is with Macquarie. If you want an ML facility, their ML provider is Leveraged Equities (reasonably safe) but the approved share list is minimal.

cheers...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just got an email message from the new owners of Trader Dealer. Lots of fluff, but little substance or detail.

April 2008

Important Information

Dear Mr X

Firstly I would like to start by informing you that you will be able to trade early next week and thank you personally for your patience. We understand and acknowledge the importance of managing your finances and we are writing to you as the new owners of Trader Dealer, to provide you with an important update.

The Past

By now I am sure you have read about Opus Prime in the media, and the issues this caused Trader Dealer over the last week. Unfortunately, Trader Dealer was unable to continue itÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s trading service only due to itÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s license structure , relationship with and ownership by Opes Prime. Cash based Clients and Leveraged Equities ClientÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s positions in cash and stock held through the original arrangements will not be affected in any way by this event.

No communication to you was possible until today however, a clear direction for the business has now been determined.

The Present

We are happy to announce that today we hit a critical milestone with connectivity to key suppliers so this means we are not far away from trading again. As other important milestones are hit, we will let you know as soon as possible. Regularly check for more announcements on our website and check for emails from us.

The Future

The publicly listed MDS Financial Group together with Box RED Pty Ltd, a privately held corporate advisory business, have formed a joint venture to acquire and operate the Trader Dealer business.

I have included details regarding both of these businesses below.

We are able to re-commence the high quality service that you have come to expect from Trader Dealer with many of the previous team which will allow us to re-open the doors early next week for you to trade.

We understand your desire to know what is going on and fully respect this. Many people have asked us many questions and we are getting back to them as promptly as we can.

Again, thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. We look forward to working with you in the same way as we have in the past.

We will continue to correspond with you via email over the coming weeks and you can check for regular updates on www.traderdealer.com.au and please forward any enquires to enquiries@traderdealer.com.au.

About MDS Financial Group

*deleted*

About Box Red Pty Ltd

*deleted*

Kind Regards,

David Wylie.

CEO Online Trading

www.traderdealer.com.au

• 1 year later...

Got an email from them today, they've made some changes for 2010. $19.50 per trade (up to $18k) and good discounts for Market Analyzer users like myself. I think this is better value than CommSec now?

Didn't go with them before because they were a bit expensive, but I might do some research into them later on whether I should make the swap

Funny you should say that, Sax

I've received the same e-mail and started doing my sums immediately.

AOT Online, with web.iress, charge $33 for up to 6 trades (same stock, same direction) per session; TD double that number for $19.50.

The questions I need answered concern things like -

• which CMT accounts will they accept?
  • who is the CHESS member registering my shares? (I believe it's Berndale)
  • as the Market Analyser doesn't (yet) have a level 1 Order screen, how do I know exactly where my order sits?
For starters, I'll reactivate the Order system in my MA Pro; as long as I didn't use it, I had disabled the plugins.

And I'll give them a call, asking some questions.

The greatest incentive would be the free MA Pro at Platinum level with live ASX data for everybody spending $330 brokerage a month. Considering the price "we" used to pay for the software ... the mind boggles!

It might save other people's time if everybody who has already found some answers, or has new questions, could post them here

How does the e-mail you received differ from thier standard terms as attached ?

Services Guide

June 2009

Issued by MDS Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 28 099 190 283 (AFSL No. 333298)

Version 1 MDS General FSG

This Financial Services Guide is dated 2 June 2009

Financial

Page 1 of 7

Version 1 MDS General FSG This Financial Services Guide is dated 2 June 2009

Page 2 of 7

Introduction

As the holder of an Australian financial services licence, MDS Financial Services Pty Limited ABN 28

088 190 283 (MDS, we or us) is required to provide you with a Financial Services Guide (FSG). This

FSG is an important document and is intended to inform you of certain basic matters relating to our

relationship, prior to providing you with a financial service and is designed to assist you in determining

whether to use any of our services.

The Purpose of this FSG

This FSG provides you with information about MDS and is designed to assist you in determining

whether to use any of the financial services we offer.

This FSG includes information in relation to:

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ who we are and how you transact with us and our contact details;

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ what services and types of products we are authorised to provide;

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ the nature of any charges you are liable for and MDS, their subsidiaries, related bodies corporate

and any other relevant persons will be remunerated for the services we offer;

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ any relationships MDS has with any other organisation that might influence us in providing the

services; and

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ how we deal with complaints against us.

Other types of disclosure documents

When the holder of an Australian financial services licence gives personal financial product advice to a

retail client, the licensee is required to give the client a Statement of Advice (SoA) which is designed

to record the details of the advice and the basis of the advice. As MDS does not provide personal

financial product advice, MDS will not give you a Statement of Advice. If you have another

independent financial adviser, you may receive a Statement of Advice from them.

Information about MDS Financial Services Pty Ltd

MDS Financial Services Pty Ltd is the holder of an Australian Financial Services Licence Number:

333298 and is authorised to deal in general financial services products to retail and wholesale clients.

MDS Financial Services Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of MDS Financial Group Limited (MDS) a

company listed on Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:MWS).

MDS Financial Services Pty Ltd is a diversified financial services firm bringing a new level of flexibility

and independence to Australian traders and investors. The company provides the following services:

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ dealing services in derivatives including Contracts for Difference and Futures. Clients open

accounts with a third party provider and may execute trades through proprietary software

known as the ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¹Ãƒƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“Market AnalyserÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ or third party platforms

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ general financial product advice through a research newsletter containing trading

recommendations for securities and derivatives (in the form of CFDs) which will be published

on a daily basis. The report is based on technical analysis and is aimed at the retail

investor/trader;

Page 3 of 7

general financial product advice through its education services to clients comprising of set

courses or ad-hoc seminars and events; and

general financial product advice through the distribution of two analysis software products

owned by MDS and/or its subsidiaries, being the Market Analyser and The Bourse. Both

provide fundamental and technical information on securities and derivatives and produce a

securities report based on parameters and formulas entered or selected by the user.

Our Financial Services and Financial Products

MDS Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 28 088 190 283 is a holder of Australian Financial Services

Licence Number: 333298 at Level 4, 72 Pitt Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000.

This permits MDS to provide financial services to its clients. MDS can:

Provide general financial product advice for the following classes of financial products:

i) deposit and payment products limited to:

(A) basic deposit products;

(B) deposit products other than basic deposit products;

(ii) derivatives;

(iii) debentures, stocks or bonds issued or proposed to be issued by a government;

(iv) interests in managed investment schemes excluding investor directed portfolio services;

and

(v) securities; and

deal in a financial product by:

(i) issuing, applying for, acquiring, varying or disposing of a financial product in

respect of the following classes of financial products:

(A) derivatives; and

ii) applying for, acquiring, varying or disposing of a financial product on

behalf of another person in respect of the following classes of products:

(A) deposit and payment products limited to:

(1) basic deposit products;

(2) deposit products other than basic deposit products;

(B) derivatives;

© debentures, stocks or bonds issued or proposed to be issued by a

government;

(D) interests in managed investment schemes excluding investor directed portfolio

services; and

(E) securities;

to retail and wholesale clients.

More information on the products and services offered by MDS are available on our website at

www.mdsfinancial.com.au.

Personal Financial Advice

First, and most importantly, you should note that we do not provide you with ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“personal adviceÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ as

defined by the Corporations Act (Act) and ASIC. Accordingly, we will not take into account your

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“objectives, financial situation and needsÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ (Objectives) (as defined by the Act and ASIC) and

therefore this FSG has been prepared without taking into account those Objectives. You will not be

provided with a Statement of Advice. Accordingly you should carefully consider the appropriateness of

our services with regard to your particular circumstances and we strongly recommend you obtain

professional advice prior to opening making your own investment choice.

Page 4 of 7

What should I know about the risks of trading or investing?

Trading or investment in any market has risks. In particular, the risk of loss in share market trading or

investment can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether that kind of trading or

investment is appropriate for you in the light of your own specific circumstances.

The value of a security or derivative may rise and fall considerably depending on what other people

are prepared to pay you for the share when you decide to sell it. This price volatility will depend on

many factors, including; the company, market sentiment, opinions about the country the security or

derivative is traded in, the prospects for the industry and many other factors. Sometimes companies

go bankrupt and investors may lose the entire value of their investment in a specific security or

derivative. Under certain circumstances it can become impossible for you to liquidate a position (this

can happen for example when there is significant change in prices in a security or derivative over a

short time. Also, the placing of contingent orders (such as a ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¹Ãƒƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“stop lossÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢) may not always protect or limit

your losses to the amounts that you want, as market conditions may make it impossible to execute

such orders.

Securities and derivatives may also offer the potential for substantial gains, and a range of returns in

between.

This brief statement does not disclose all of the risks and other significant aspects involved in trading

or investing in financial markets. You should carefully study trading and investing before becoming

involved in it.

How We Can Be Contacted

You can contact us in person or via telephone, facsimile or email.

MDS Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 28 088 190 283

Telephone: 1300 36 37 66

Facsimile: (02) 9300 3599

Email: info@mdsfinancial.com.au

Address: Level 4, 72 Pitt Street

Sydney NSW 2000

Fees, Charges and How We Are Paid

MDS Financial Services PTY Ltd is remunerated directly through the fees we charge you

Derivatives

With regard to the dealing services provided to a client who operates an execution only account in

derivatives, the third party clearing/executing broker holding the clients monies will charge the client a

commission.

With respect to Contracts for Difference transactions, the commission rate is a variable, negotiable

percentage of the consideration (or a fixed minimum amount).

With respect to futures and options on futures transactions, the commission is calculated as a variable,

negotiable fixed dollar amount (usually quoted in US Dollars or foreign currency equivalent) on a per

contract basis and charged to the clientÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s account per ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¹Ãƒƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“half turnÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ (i.e. entry and exit). MDS Financial

Services Limited participates in the commission charged by the clearing/executing broker. No other

benefits, either direct or indirect, are paid to the providing entity or a director or employee of the providing

entity or any associate above.

Page 5 of 7

When providing these services and products, MDS Financial Group Pty Ltd acts as principal and is not a

representative or contractor of another licensee. It will, however, outsource execution and clearing of the

financial products traded. MDS Financial Services Pty Ltd does not hold clients monies and does not

operate omnibus accounts for the dealings of its clients.

MDS Financial Research

The fees you may be required to pay are for the research subscription service and range between

$750 and $1000 per calendar year. Fees are paid on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.

Iress Software & Data Fees

The Iress Software and Data fee for clients comprises two parts:

1. Software Fee -Fixed at $66.00 incl. GST (WebIress) or $11.00 incl. GST (HTMLIress) per

calendar month.

2. Data Fee -This is a fee charged by the ASX for viewing Live Price Data. The fee is charged at

the rate of 2.53 cents incl. GST per minute (WebIress) or per 2000 characters (HTMLIress)

during the hours of 9:30am to 5:00pm weekdays. This fee is capped at $41.25 incl. GST for

Non-Professional investors and $49.50 incl. GST for Professional Investors per calendar

month to view both live ASX and options market prices.

No software or data fees are payable if a client elects not to log on to an Iress trading platform during

a calendar month.

To reward frequent traders (WebIress users only), Trader Dealer Online also provides the following

fee concessions:

No software fee is charged if 12 or more Confirmations are generated for the month.

No software or data fee is charged if 20 or more Confirmations are generated for the month.

This fee, if applicable to your account, will be debited to your Cash Management Trust account (or at

our discretion, invoiced to you) in arrears during the following month.

Bourse Web Trader Fees

Bourse Web Trader fees also comprise three parts:

1. Access Fee ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ fixed at $6.60 incl. GST for each calendar month, or any part thereof, for which

you have access to the Bourse Web Trader service.

2. Iress Fee ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ fixed $11.00 incl. GST per month. This fee is not payable if you do not to log in to

the Bourse Trade component of the service.

3. Pay-per-view Fees ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ some content provided in the Bourse Web Trader service attract fees

which are charged in credits. The price of one credit is $0.011 incl. GST. The pay-per-view

fees are shown in the table below:

Item Cost in Credits

Single live quote 2

Screen of live market depth 5

Watchlist Manager with live pricing data 5

Page 6 of 7

Portfolio Manager with live pricing data 5

Live Company Announcement in PDF format 30

Any AAP or RWE News Item 30

Market Analyser Fees

Software ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Bronze: $35.00 per month (FREE if more than 1 trade is executed per month)

Software ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Gold: $49.00 per month (FREE if more than 3 trades are executed per month)

PLUS data fees of $41.00 per month (FREE if more than 8 trades are

executed per month). Total cost up to $90 per month.

MDS does not receive commission for Market Analyser software related fees, and provides a rebate to

those fees based on trading volumes as outlined above. These fees are paid directly to another

subsidiary of MDS Financial Group Limited. These prices are provided for information only and are

subject to change.

Remuneration or other benefits received by staff

All employees of MDS receive a salary. They may also be entitled to a performance based bonus or

commission on sales. Commissions are generally 10% of the sale price.

Remuneration or benefits paid to other parties

Other Financial Services Licensees may receive commission from us for promoting MDS products.

Those LicenseesÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ remuneration is included in the fees you pay when investing in our products.

Associations with Product Providers

MDS may provide you with financial products and services from either related or non-related product

providers, and may receive a commission payment from product providers where you invest in one of

their products or services. In these cases, the amount or the method by which the commission is

calculated will be supplied to you at that time, and are available upon request.

Personal Information

The privacy of your personal information is important to us. Any personal information collected will be

handled in accordance with our Privacy Policy. Our Privacy Policy details how we comply with the

requirements of the Privacy Act in the handling of your personal information. A copy of that policy can

be obtained by visiting our website.

Dispute Resolution Process

We are committed to providing a high standard of client service and to maintaining our reputation for

honesty and integrity. If our level of service has failed to meet your expectations we would like you to

tell us about your concerns. Our complaint handling process is designed to ensure that your concerns

are treated seriously and that your complaint is addressed promptly and fairly.

If you have any complaints about the service you have received from MDS, or any aspects of your

dealings with us, you should refer the matter to us contacting us by telephone on 1300 363 766 or by

email to info@mdsfinancial.com.au.

Page 7 of 7

If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within three business days after you first notified us and,

please put your complaint in writing addressed to:

The Compliance Officer

MDS Financial Services PTY Ltd

PO Box R104, Royal Exchange NSW 1225

The Compliance Officer will discuss your complaint with the relevant personnel and prepare a

response.

If, after 45 days from the time you first notified MDS of your complaint, and your complaint is not

resolved to your satisfaction, then you have the right to proceed with your complaint to:

Financial Ombudsman Service Limited (FOS)

GPO Box 3

Melbourne VIC 3001

Telephone: 1300 780 808

Facsimile: (03) 9613 6399

www.fos.org.au

Please note that for FOS to handle a complaint, the complaint should relate to a financial loss of up to

$150,000. Further information is available from MDS or FOS.

The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) also has an Infoline on 1300 300 630

which you may use to make a complaint and obtain information about your rights.

FSG_MDS.pdf

The new fees are $19.50 a trade, rather than $33;

their trading platform is changing from Iress to MA Pro, which you get free with increasing levels of features the more you trade.

• 5 weeks later...

Didn't know it had been released yet;

I had been invited to join the Beta group. Current state looks promising if used for trading only.

As you can see, the charts look still a little rough around the edges, and a few creases need to be ironed out in watchlists.

But considering the project started only a few weeks ago, it's pretty impressive.

The big Plus for TD is, however, that it can be linked for direct trading off the MA Professional package.

That puts them on my shortlist for my next trading account.

post-20537-1266375322.gif

Hi Arty

Thanks, I gave them a call and it has gone live, they are very helpful and gave me a demo to play with.

It seems they are not charging for software, just brokerage and it comes with live asx data so it seems like a good deal but just wondering if anyone else here has used it in its live state?

• 9 months later...