Trader Dealer

ShareCafe

Trader Dealer

www.traderdealer.com.au

System Status / General Discussion

All opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed below are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of ShareScene.com.

Please review the ShareScene.com Terms of Use for further information.

Thankyou

ShareScene.com

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can vouch for these guys being good.

I have kept two accounts with them for over two years now, an Adelaide Bank CMT (SMSF) and a MacQaurie CMT.

WebIress Platform, $33 per confirmation, they don't seem to have an answering machine, phone always answered straight away.

Multiple trades at up to 12 different price levels and $200,000 in total value can be placed on one confirmation. Further trades at additional price lines will appear on a second confirmation on which brokerage will also be charged.

There is an ASX etc fee for live data unless you trade above a nominated amount, both accounts help achieve that.

Would recommend.

Mike

• 2 months later...

QUOTE (oracle @ Friday 28/03/08 08:56am)

Fine Oracle thanks,..for once being with Etrade has paid off http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

I have some friends with TD and one has made some calls and this is the case,...

1) Trader Dealer is dead and totally off the air as of now(no orders accepted etc)

2) those with HINs with Berndale and LE need to find another broker - nothing at risk

3) those with accounts with Opes Prime have their funds frozen.

In reply to: BSA on Friday 28/03/08 10:02am

Good to hear mate...good old etrade!!

Unfortunately this is just another boost for the entrenched duopoly.

I'll go to my grave extolling the virtues of procrastination!

Cheers

In reply to: oracle on Friday 28/03/08 09:51am

good old etrade

I never thought I would agree with that!

I'll go to my grave extolling the virtues of procrastination!

I haven't got time to procrastinate,....maybe next week http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/wink.gifhttp://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

I am an OP M/L client and can't get any info from them accept that accounts are frozen.

Do you all think that clients will be required to refinance/pay back their M/L debt but will still retain their stock holdings even though they are unsecured creditors? Or is to early to tell???