Jump to content



Recommended Posts

kalmsg thanks for reply. Yep am still waiting top of bid @ .185 it looks stightly weaker today just one dip would be great have first 50k av .175 so will see what pans out.With no news they may come my way :-)) http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: TMR on Thursday 07/07/05 03:30pm

TMR, 15.38% up by finish...here we come...


If you look at RPT, they have tripled in last 5 weeks...here we come...


ARU is 'only' up 36% so far, a long way to run yet...


Even though I dont understand all of his stuff, Yogi views the end July and early aug as the real go areas...I have no reason to doubt the lad... http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In reply to: kalmsg on Thursday 07/07/05 05:41pm

hey kalmsg,


chasing you round the web posting sites http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif


Am real happy atm, what we've chated about for what seems like a while is starting to look the goods.


As long as it holds above the 20 mark for the next few weeks we'll be looking strong when the Nolans drilling results increase the resource and the Kirinelli resource has some solid figures behind it.


The last ann was a bit ambiguious I thought



"Soil sampling at Kurinelli (gold) is complete and has been submitted for

analytical analysis and should be available by the end of June. Interpretation

of these and planning of the next phase will occur in July."


available dosen't necessarily mean available to the asx but finished and ready to develop a drilling programme. From my reading the rig from nolans is moving to Kirinelli after they have finished and the results from that is what wer're after.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

In reply to: gonnfishing on Thursday 07/07/05 07:14pm

Sorry, didn't explain properly.


We should get an Ann on Kurinelli prior to drilling.


It is good... http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/lmaosmiley.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In reply to: kalmsg on Thursday 07/07/05 07:24pm

Looks to have handled today well.


We should see some consolidation next week...some where between $0.20 and $0.30...


Then be really ready to go when we get Kurinelli and Nolans reports in quick succesion...


Laramide announcement re $4m should not be far away either...


Phase 1 down

Pases 2-4+ still to come...


Hope you haven't been shaken from the tree folks...


Cheers all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In reply to: gonnfishing on Saturday 09/07/05 12:39pm

as much as i like the spike, a little reality check.


Just about all uranium stocks have the exact same spike over the last week.


This could of course reverse at any moment as soon as the thirst for everything uranium dies off.


I would like ot see ARU rising for reasons other than uranium...hopefully thats not too far away.




PS: A cheap uranium play will be Energy Metals listing soon, a spin off from JRL. At a 3 million capital raising, it will be a comparatively cheap uranium stock (though the real excitement will be a vanadium/uranium combined project). So watch out for it. If it opens weak would suggest getting some. I have a pririty allocation in IPO as a JRL shareholder, i think the priority will be 1 for 4. Will apply for additional as well. You can still buy JRL (someone really wanted them Thursday) and get the priority allocation (unless they make a surprisingly retrospective announcement) but i think that would be a extremely high risk play (probably best to wait for listing). If you want more info there are research reports on it at Jindalee website.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In reply to: cdchi1 on Saturday 09/07/05 06:31pm

Love the chart...


Point taken on the spike, generally I would have bailed but the ARU story (pre uranium) is stellar...and the price is arguably still to low or where it should be (I think room to move still).


Re the many U stocks rising, following is interesting...


This Weekend Financial Review...pg 40

"Uranium a hot potato for ethical funds"

Goes on to say BT Financial Group has changed its view this week on the ethics of investing in Uranium...


"...follows the commisioning of research to a unit of Monash University on the ethics of investing in uranium miners."


Even the Uniting Church funds management for Vic and Tas has asked the church if it would reconsider its policy....not a joke they manage $550m...!!!!


The Fin review had also published the BT change on Wednesday...


It will be interesting if the whole U deal can get the legitimacy I believe it deserves...LAM.tsx, Nolans etc..


The question was raised if this was to be able to hold BHPB (a very good performing stock that most managers hold and may want to hold).



I am confident good news will be coming...next week would be roooly good http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...