ShareCafe

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the link MME. Makes interesting reading. Good to see that De Lacey Superfund is 2nd biggest shareholder. I am assuming that that is the superfund of Ralph De Lacey; so that gives confidence if the managing director puts his own funds there. Relatively short time to production. Most of the infrastructure appears to be close. Seems cheap compared to other tin producers.

Does anyone know if they received any damage from the rains or cyclone Yasi?

I think Greenfields is in W.A. Seems a long distance to send for processing. Anybody with any further knowledge why travel so far? Is there not somewhere in Qld for processing/

• 2 weeks later...

Mentioned as a hold in the 18 stocks in yesterday's Bull newsletter:

Consolidated Tin (CSD)

This company has an advanced project with a JORC resource near Cairns in Queensland. A full feasibility study will be completed soon, with first production scheduled for the fourth quarter in 2012. Tin was the best-performing LME (London Metals Exchange) metal in 2010, with pure market fundamentals driving the price surge. Shrinking global inventories combined with dwindling supplies from Indonesia, the worldÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s largest exporter of the metal, have put big upward pressure on prices.

Obviously rain has no doubt plagued this play but the comparatives to other tin plays can't be ignored imo! :biggrin:

Page 17 of the investor presentation I recently posted shows what I'm talking about. Comparison made with Kasbah and Venture Minerals.

Don't forget resource upgrade apparently due also in the second quarter! :biggrin: