• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif What can the market do to one company which just listed on ASX?

20c IPO Price now trading at 12c

For a company which still holds 10c in cash per share from IPO, 12c is a absolute bargain.

Not to say that they are currently producing 1434 Mcf Gas and 40 BOFD per day, and is going to start drilling for 35-130 Bcf Gas in February 08.

DYOR, Grabbing more as we speak. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/lmaosmiley.gif

• 1 year later...

Gee whizz! Not much chatter on here considering todays announcement. To be honest I think the terms for Longreach are very generous, although given the current fever for things CSM in this vicinity of Australia, perhaps they had bigger fish breathing down their necks. Galilee doesn't look too far from Gladstone.

R/Di

• 2 weeks later...

Just flew so quick this one diana , did have a buy in , but not being in front of the screen was left standing at the station.

26,840 sq km of tenement 100% owned , 35 tcf potential gas in place targeting CSG and shale gas.

Permit to the left of BUL , close proximity to Rodney Creek . I had trouble trying to work out a price with the vendors getting a placement @ .05 cents with bonus performance options thrown in . So was expecting at time a slide back to at least 8 cents.

One to watch for for us CSG junkies.

One to watch alright crooky. I think everyone is trying to figure out what would be a good buy price. I must give it a real shot because I think this one may be just sitting under the radar until the brokers are ready to give it a shove. :graduated:

R/Di

If we add the existing 55,000,000 shares to the placement of 40,000,000 at 5cps + 114,000,000 to Longreach owners plus the 114,000,000 options exercisable at 10c, gives us 323,000,000 shares. Then there may be performance shares as well. Still not too many shares but those 5c shares in theplacement and the 10c options have the capacity to drag on the shareprice for quite a while. There is of course a pretty good chance that we will identify a pretty handy resource, but lots of cash to spend before we have a JORC style resource. Then we will have a fantastic value company, but lots of water to go under the bridge at this stage. It's very possible that there will be a better buying op in the next 6 to 12 months. I do like to identify these stocks early though. I remember my first purchase of LNC at 23c and I recall OEX practically giving away Don Juan to BOW because they came up dry and now gas has become the big hitter. Look at BOW and then look at OEX. I'm obviously not the only one who makes mistakes! You just can't tell what the next big thing will be. :B):

R/Di

Hi Diana ,

Thanks for the roundup of shares on issue , early days hey , have put EXE with the stocks I own to make sure I see it each day and oh to have that crystal ball for the next best thing. Will let you know if I go it.

Cheers , Crooky.

Hiya crooky,

EXE had a good run today. It seems people have been reading the announcements and are looking ahead a little. It didn't take them long to do their DD on Galilee! I suspect someone else is breathing down their neck looking at the potential of the resource they have snatched. Let's hope it all goes to plan and that 35 TCF materialises. I did pick up a few this morning when it looked like breaking into blue sky ... and it is now in very blue sky. Long may it continue. :B):

R/Di

Hello diana , kiss kiss.

Came home from work to see the jump , just don't get it , BUL signs a HOA with KOGAS and goes up a whooping 3 cents and here is EXE just kicking Butt over a DD. Surely the daytraders are all over this . I'm going to wait fot a pullback , just missed out the other day on some oppies , trying to trade after hours can be annoying at times.