SLR - SILVER LAKE RESOURCES LIMITED

ShareCafe

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can 55c be reached? If you look at the comparative market caps of companies like IGR, DOM etc I reckon this one has to be worth at least $1 per share. I expect if the next quarterley is similar to the last $1 will be easily achieved. I suspect people still doubt the continuity of grade in quartz miners such as SLR.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't the chart look pretty? With both FA and TA in place, how could you go wrong on this? :) I was just having a look at TAM, that was generating a lot of interest today. I'm not really sure what the excitement was about to be honest.

A market cap of $145 million with only $3.5 million in cash but carrying $6m in debt. Only has a total resource of 545,000 ounces including indicated, inferred and probable ore reserves. They are to recommence drilling with the aim to extend the life of the gold project to just 5 years of reserves.

TAM produced about 6000 ounces last quarter and plan to produce 9000-11000 ounces in the June quarter. They plan to produce 50,000 ounces of gold per annum. YTD grading is 4.6g/t. This is the second attempt at mining as the cash cost were too high last year and had to stop mining.

It makes SLR look extremly cheap with it's better cash position, better resource and reserves, better prospect and yet, with a market cap that's less than half than TAM.

It looks to me like SLR is being accumulated by some cappers. Stack the 50 cents mark and watch the impatient sellers go under that. Once that 49.5 sell is gone, watch that 50 cent line disappear.

Here's a prediction just for fun. 66 cents on the 16th of June.

Well, what a finish to the day. Forget those comments about cappers, they're gone. They were taken out after close. There is little resistance now. Happy days.

79 buyers for 1,978,276 units 12 sellers for 160,520 units

Now that's some nice stats. Should be in for a lovely time.

Mickyd after the 50c line was taken out so easily today would you like to revise your 66c by 16/06 prediction? It would be nice to get an operations update including production for the qtr so far in the next week or so. Still comparitively cheap compared to peers- lots of blue sky ahead!!

Yes SuperTramp, I thought we would have churned around that 'block' at 50 cents for a while yet but wham, bam, thank you mam. It's gone! Very impressive. For those not in yet, don't wait. For the inexperienced investor it may 'look' like it's run hard and you've missed out but this stock has very good 'value'. I'm expecting $1 just for starters.

SuperTramp, grab the mic, I'm on the drums. Let's sing "better days"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nmPZgkt2D4

A, 1, 2, 1, 2, 3........

• 2 weeks later...