MHM

ShareCafe

Really the mind boggles at what this Company appears to be achieving! SPL is a big cash cow and from memories MHM have first right to the technology. As I said in a previous post this stock is now a very definite and serious watch/buy imo though I'm biased as I am a top 40 option holder. A stock that comes along and helps change industry practise in a positive and commercially effective way are few and far between. Expect within 12 months they will be taken out assuming they have what they appear to have!

As usual please DYOR! :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting points in the quarterly today!

Project in the US.

Project Finance

Management continues to assess project-financing alternatives. Management will have utmost regard for

minimisation of shareholder dilution as our priority is to maximise Earnings Per Share. Completion of project

financing will follow finalisation of plant design, costing and scheduling ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ which are expected to be finalised

over coming months.

It is important to note that in addition to existing cash reserves, MHMÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s listed options (MHMO) expire on 31

August 2012. If all of the 24.3 million options are exercised for $0.20 per share, this would generate

additional income of $4.86 million to the company. Further, with the expected increase in earnings from

landfill processing in Moolap and cost efficiencies from continued maturation of Australian operations,

growing internal cashflows will also assist with the US expansion. These factors, together with the

anticipated availability of debt financing, leaves the company very well placed to grow the company with

minimal, if any, dilution of existing shareholders.

And about the Silica project.

During the quarter the company has closely examined a number of other lump silica and silica flour

opportunities in Tasmania and mainland Australia. The company is in negotiations with some of the

controlling parties of these advanced JORC-compliant silica deposits with a view to add resources to the Cape

Sorell prospect. The addition of advanced-stage silica resources with the Cape Sorell silica prospect would

strengthen the case for a Tasmanian silicon smelter.

Should this smelter materialise it will be a very large undertaking for MHM, and considerable progress is

being made concerning investigation of financial and corporate structures that maximise shareholder

benefits. MHM is actively engaged with corporate advisers and has a targeted timeframe of concluding any

spin-off by mid-2012, depending on market conditions.

MHM continues to engage numerous expressions of interest for development of a silicon smelter in

Tasmania. Work continues on site selection, power supply agreements and the supply of sufficient timber for

production of charcoal needed for the process.

Notice the timing of the Silica spin-off if it occurs relative to the option expiry!! Also planned for overseas roadshows from the end of March. :biggrin:

No complaining here MME, was a great report IMO a bright future for all holders, great about the Silica one thing thats been in shadows

now for a while now, all good, looking forward to the next 1/4 report as the $$$ will be up big time....

Luck to Holders

Cheers Radd :biggrin:

now for a while now, all good, looking forward to the next 1/4 report as the $$$ will be up big time....

that's for sure, imo

al80 revenue should start to come in this quarter, min. 1,500t per month but no upper limit so that end of February shipment may contains more than 1,500t of al80

therefore maybe this quarter the profit would be up a bit, and next (June) quarter will be able to show us $8.6m/4 profit.

Hey Erichmj, great to have you ova at SS, always get a TU from myself at HC, really appreciate your effort with your thoughts n charts...

Not sure if I`m correct ...but I do recall MHM Metals saying that ALL $$$ from ALCOA will be 3 months behind from {about 6 months ago}

so that will impact the last few 1/4 reports imo , this company is a no brainer, all be it as interesting as paint drying atm lol, but very soon

it will be hold on to your hats people the market has finally woken up to the future $$$ potential from this mino of a company...{for now}..

Luck to Holders

Cheers Radd :biggrin:

Hi guys been having a look at mhm.

Couple of questions, is AL80 clear for export ?

I thought mhm had a problem with this.

How much a ton do you think al80 is worth? Did see a mention of $236 as I remember.

Also with the roll out of the plants in America I notice that if any of the contracts become

common knowledge they can be cancelled. Those who are now being paid

to dispose of this waste stand to lose a lot of money if mhm are successful. I'm sure

they would love to see this happen.

I see the company mention this so has to be a issue worth thinking about.

CS

Not sure if I`m correct ...but I do recall MHM Metals saying that ALL $$$ from ALCOA will be 3 months behind from {about 6 months ago}

yes, 90days payment term, but it would only affect the first quarter when it begun the term as you will receive the payment from last quarter in the current quarter

Couple of questions, is AL80 clear for export ?

yes. please see quarterly report, first shipment end of February

How much a ton do you think al80 is worth? Did see a mention of $236 as I remember.

worth between $50-$300/t

no one knows how much they get for al80 but should be around $200/t mark

I did some calculation before got $246/t

Also with the roll out of the plants in America I notice that if any of the contracts become

common knowledge they can be cancelled

the reason behind it is because before MHM build the first US plant and ready to process salt slag and dross

that these aluminium companies still need to land fill, if the land fill owner knows which of their clients are about

to leave them, they may refuse them to land fill while MHM still in construction stage.

But in long run, they will still sign contracts with MHM as this is the only solution to them now.

first chart on this forum

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Zs1NrhPdMc8/TyfobvFwpbI/AAAAAAAACUM/qJIrKvdwg7c/s1600/mhm.png

closed on 85c s/r line

harami cross pattern

85c+ close tomorrow should see it break the downward pf

atm, chart shows good buying around 82c but need to be patient

,imo

I'll echo RADD'S sentiment with you being here.

Of interest with here and over the road is that generally speaking everyone understandably I suppose is concentrating on the AL side of things! The Silica project certainly appears to have wings! You can probably add another 30 or so cents to the share price if this materialises imo! :biggrin:

Should this smelter materialise it will be a very large undertaking for MHM, and considerable progress is

being made concerning investigation of financial and corporate structures that maximise shareholder

benefits. MHM is actively engaged with corporate advisers and has a targeted timeframe of concluding any

spin-off by mid-2012, depending on market conditions.