MHM

ShareCafe

Interesting that the top 40 for November in particular one in the top 10 has increased by just under 1.75 million to around 43% of total share holding. A few of the top 5 have sold small amounts.

What intrigues me is that where are all the shares coming from if the top 40 are generally buying as it seems. Again for this stock the sell side is stock fairly well at the moment unfortunately.

P.S. Basically a week to go! :biggrin:

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can`t understand why anyone would sell atm!!! unless they haven`t done there homework or know something we don`t???

Whatever this one is a long term hold and we have one of the best ann`s in the last couple of years on the way in 10 days!!!!

Luck to Holders

Cheers Radd. :biggrin:

Good day indeed there MME, looking forward to tomorrow, not to concerned about the size of incentives/$$$ for MHM but more

interested in the info regarding location ,size of the land where the first US plant will be built and maybe who the contracts have been

signed with .

The A Alreco and Alreco trademark application has moved along in the process in the USA to being assigned to an examining attorney

on 9/12/2011 so good to see some progress since the application was first submitted on 19/08/2011...

http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?regser=...;entry=85402141

Luck to Holders

Cheers Radd. :biggrin:

Yep we'll let the dust settle and those wanting a quick buck disappear. Then again I suppose wanting a quick buck in the current environment is not such a bad thing! LOL!! :biggrin:

Announcement itself was good. Need the Company now to do an updated presentation highlighting current revenues and outputs from Geelong plus news of what the new plant achievements are along with projected figures at various levels of production.

LOL

just like a good Kentucky Bourbon, this will get better with a little time mista.

No real news in the announcement appart from independently confirming the companies claims as to building a US plant and giving a bit of an indication behind the strategy in terms of locating the plant. It is a hard market atm, good to see MHM are more or less meeting their milestones.

Well what a trading day for MHM after such a positive ann , how stupid is the market :wacko: , and good riddance to those type of traders to MME,

always someone buying the traders shares which is good to see but still wtf, my thoughts are that because there was no funding details

with the ann today maybe this is the reason for the sell down? I was disappointed not to see them myself.

Anyways long term holders have and will be rewarded in the near future with more contracts signed another plant in the US etc etc

hopefully stays at these levels now untill the end of Feb so I can buy a truckload more of these after selling an investment property.

Good luck to Investors

Cheers Radd :biggrin: